𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐕

We had easily defeated Team W and were ranked number two after Team V who we'd be going against next. Me and Isagi had talked to Chigiri about his leg and got him to use his weapon during the game which helped us win 10-0. When the game ended Chigiri was alot more confident in the use of his weapon.

 I was disappointed when he said he was originally looking for a way to quit but proud when he chose not too. It's been decided that I would help in this teams growth and switched up our plan as well as creating a training plan. I had exchanged my points for a phone and was currently using it.

Sae's odd text was what I was staring at right now. Should I text him back? He surprisingly hasn't talked to me at all from the last time.  

 I sighed finally deciding on what to do about the prior situation. That night on the field when I arrived I had heard the last thing Sae had said to Rin and it made me angry so I challenged him to a 1v1, first to two goals wins. I was betting that if I win he had to apologize to Rin for saying what he did but if I lost he would ignore our existence. 

The outcome was obvious he had scored the first goal while I had tried to stop him but something unexpected happened I don't quite remember but I somehow was able to score the second goal to everyone's surprise though Sae scored the next. I don't know why but Sae had decided to only ignore Rin and was on good terms with me. It made me feel angered that only Rin was being treated in such a way though.

Enough about that I had moved my fingers to type and hesitantly pressed send before turning my phone off to focus on our team meeting. "Currently Team Z is in a good state to pass even if we lose." Iemon said causing cheers to erupt. "But I doubt any of you would still want to lose." that cause some people *cough* Raichu *cough* to yell out in agreement. "Alright! All the other teams will only have their best striker pass so were fine. Next we'll be going against  Team V and their key players have scored eighteen goals from their three matches and won all three with their strong attack power like us.

BL Team V Key Players:

5 Goals: Zantetsu Tsurugi

6 Goals: Reo Mikage

And their top scorer with 7 Goals: Seishiro Nagi

"If we can't stop them the match will end up with M/N scoring the most goals." Lemon said "That's fine by me." Bachira said causing Raichu to yell at him. Me, Bachira and Isagi have gotten pretty close to the point they follow me around, Kunigami likes to talk about football with me and our newest addition Chigiri likes to do aftercare with me. It seems I have developed a little fan club unintentionally how annoying. 

"Blehhh!" Bachira said making a weird face as we(me(unwillingly), Isagi, Igaguri and Gagamaru) try to guess. "That's your "I wonder if we can win the next match" face." Isagi said. "The my tummy hurts face!" Igaguri said. "The I wonder how grandma's doing face?" Gagamaru guessed. The three turned to me "Well what do you think M/N?" Isagi asked as I sighed at their childish banter. "Fine. It's the I wonder what rain tastes like face." I said tiredly. "No way!" Igaguri said as Isagi nodded his head. "Ding Ding Ding!" Bachira sang as the two stared at me shocked. "Wha-How are we supposed to guess that?!" Isagi yelled. "Hey what are you guys doing?! Our last match is coming up!! Try taking this more seriously!" Iemon yelled at us as Bachira thought he was playing too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright everyone, our top three are M/N, Kunigami and Chigiri! We'll go with these three, who've already gotten us one goal each with their skills. Team V's offensive power is no small matter. We'll keep our defense tight on them and keep blocking the enemies attacks. Then these three on the front lines will make a fast counterattack to score.  Ideally we'd be able to win 1-0!" Iemon said waking all of us up as we changed.