✨ 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 ✨

We walked down the hallway as Hiori began to talk. "I wonder what we'll be doing next!" He said as Kurona nodded. "I think we'll probably have to go against other teams." I said. "I'm sure we'll definitely do well then if that's the case!" Hiori said smiling brightly. "Our weapons go well together." Kurona said. 

"Yeah, I think we would do best if we revolved around M/N seeing as he has the more offensive weapon." Hiori analyzed causing me to smirk knowing I made the right choice. "How'd you know?" I asked him as his eyes widened. "Well the way you carry yourself and from the matches I've seen." He said as Kurona nodded again. "I see your very analytical huh? You must play alot of video games right?" I asked as he nodded. 

"He turned to Kurona as they started to have a conversation. We were nearing the door until we finally reached it. "Let's do our best!" Hiori said as he turned to Kurona with his fist out. Kurona paused before fist pumping him before they both turned to me. I sighed before doing the same as we all passed through the door.  I scanned the room not seeing anyone I recognized as the screen changed. "Hi there you lumps of talent." Eggo's voice came. "It's time for the Second Selection's third round's stage. A three-on-three battle." He said as the room went dead silent.

"For this third stage the three man teams you formed will have a mini-game battle. Blue Lock man will be the goalie for both teams and the first team to score five points wins. The winning team will get to select a player from the losing team then form a four-man team. " Eggo said causing the temperature to dramatically drop. "It's kinda like.." Kurona started. "Hana Ichi Monme." Hiori finished. 

"This is the Second Selection round in which you steal your rivals

"This is the Second Selection round in which you steal your rivals. This is the "Rivalry Battle". Furthermore you get to choose which teams you play against. Match-ups are only finalized once both teams are in agreement." Eggo said as we nodded. "I see that means more teams of three will be coming here?" Hiori asked. "Right." Kurona responded. "If the winning team get's to steal someone then you should play against whoever you want on your team." I said as Eggo agreed with me.

"The ones you fight alongside will be the keys to advancing and to aid with that. I'm presenting the new Blue Lock rankings. There not fake this time of course. This is the order in which you all cleared the first stage. Of course it'll change with your performance in the upcoming matches. Whoever can control the chemical reaction between egos will be able to seize the ticket to the next stage. If you want to win use whatever means necessary" Eggo said before leaving.