𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐲𝐚𝐲....

After the weird guy had his whole little speech and KiRa has his dumb argument about "TeAm WoRk" which me and Rin made fun off a bit the plain looking guy took off running causing a whole stampede. Me, Rin and a few others held back before calmly walking through the doors. We had to sign some consent papers first before being told we were going to the dorms and being separated on some buses.

I took my seat and got out my air pods and started playing music as I looked through the window. Everyone had sat down now and the bus took off. I could only see mountain nothing else so where ever we're going its desolate. I really miss Rin. I had chosen to ignore Sae's text for now. I still wonder why he sent me that text if he supposedly doesn't like me and Rin. I sighed as I leaned back in my seat. I just hope I won't be surrounded by idiots later. The bus finally came to a stop as I took off my air pods and turned them off and put them away with my phone. into my bag.

"Alright everyone listen up I'm going to have to confiscate your personal belongings." A pretty lady had spoken from the front of the building. One by one everyone had given up their personal belongings until eventually I had to too sadly :(

"I'm going to be calling your names now when called come over." She said as she opened up some boxes. People got called, received something and walked off to who knows where.

"Next, M/N Itoshi-Kun" She yelled causing whispers to erupt and spread like wild fire. Great just great now everyone knows I'm here. It probably would've happened either way since if I wasn't people probably would have begun questioning why since I'm sooo great and all. 

I walked up to her and she gave me a uniform. "Now then please head to the room indicated by your uniform letter. Change into your uniform and wait." She said as I walked off. [I wonder what mine is] I thought as I looked at it. 

[Damn this place is a maze] I thought as I was looking for my room letter

[Damn this place is a maze] I thought as I was looking for my room letter. [Aha there it is] I spotted it and walked towards it. It opened automatically for me as I entered. There aren't many people in here currently so I can change in peace. I walked towards a locker opened it and started changing. When I finished I walked to the other end of the room and leaned against the wall.

I was observing the people around me until I found my so called "rival" Kira Ryosuke Japan's so called "Jewel" or whatever. As I turned to look away some punk got in my face asking if I was the real Itoshi M/N or something. From the corner of my eye the plane guy walked in and reunited with Kira.  "Yeah, I am" I responded as baldy started to shake my hand before spotting Kira and rushing over to bother him. I sighed thankful that he stopped bothering me but had to restrain the disdained look edging it's way onto my face as I glanced at my hands. [Disgusting]

"Are you done changing you diamonds in the rough?" Vector- Eggo said as he made a waving motion with his hand that was comparable to a cat trying to scratch you. "The others in your room are your teammates and rivals. I've used my personal judgment and bias to rank you thus the number on your uniform." He said. [Ah- so that's what that means] I thought smirking at Eggo.