𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐤 & 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐩

I walked down a familiar dark hallway with more white arrows this time stopping at a door with the words 2nd Stage on them. When I entered there was no one inside it was just me. I looked up at a screen with the words Form a three man team to advance. Looks like I would have to wait for more people to enter so with that thought in mind I chose to lean against the wall and close my eyes. Not to long after I could hear the door opening and closing but I remained still figuring I would find out later.  As I started to fall asleep the person walked up to me and shook me awake.

"Hey what the-" I stopped when I opened my eyes looking at the person who dare commit such an act. I didn't know if I should be happy or mad so I went for a shocked expression. "I thought you missed me." Rin said looking at me with an emotionless face. I snapped out of it quickly "huh?- Of course I do I just didn't expect you to come after me." I replied faking surprise as he was quick to smack me. 

"ow what gives?!" I hissed in pain before eventually returning to normal. "I see you've changed you went from..dumb to dumber." Rin said turning away from me though I could hear his smirk. "Yeah I guess." I replied as he turned back to me with a confused face. "You can call me dumb but don't forget were twins." I replied shrugging. I could practically hear him gritting his teeth, seething in anger. (stay mad) 

We talked to each other for a while till another person walked in he was tall, taller than me and had long black hair. I was talking to Rin about Team Z when the guy walked up to me twirling some of my hair in his finger. "what the-" I was cut off as he began to speak. "What hair treatment do you use?" He asked catching both Rin and me off guard but we didn't display it. "I use what they give us." I replied coldly. 

"And yet look at these amazingly stylish cuticles. Which means this is the shine of your own hair an all-natural stylishness, is it?" He asked me. "Alright enough." I said slapping his hand off my hair. My hair had gotten longer since being here at Blue Lock, which reminds me of a certain annoyingly narcissistic prodigy I met during one of my training programs that I desperately wish to forget.

"Oh my mistake. It was so beautiful I couldn't help myself..I'm just so weak to stylish things. I'm honored to face someone as stylish as you. Let's shake hands. I look forward to being partners with you." He said. "You haven't told me your name, yet you seem to know me very well" I replied as his mood seemed to drop. "Oh my your right how un-stylish of me. I shall fix it with a stylish introduction." He said doing dramatic poses as he told me his name. 

I turned to Rin only to see him at the other side of the room..traitor. "Hey isn't your name..a bit old fashioned compared to well.." I trailed off as his mood dropped again as he started hysterically posing. Thankfully someone else walked in a muscular guy with short black hair and big green eyes. "Aah there's so many people in here." He said meekly.

I turned to Rin as he glanced in my direction before walking over understanding what I wanted to say. "There's four of us, now we can decide who goes in now." I said looking at everyone as they looked at each other. "I personally don't care who's on my team as long as they don't drag me down." Rin said. "I think it would be stylish if the top three were to team up." Aryu said posing. "Aah I don't want to get left out." The new guy said. "Hey what's your name?" I asked him as he flinched. "I-it's Aoshi Tokimitsu." He said looking at the floor. 

"Alright." I said causing them to turn to me. "I've decided who'll be the first team to go." I said as Rin looked at me. "The first team will be Rin, Aryu-" I started as Tokimitsu started to panic and Rin glared at me practically daring me to say what he thinks I'll say. "And Tokimitsu." I finished as said man sighed in relief before they all sharply turned towards me especially Rin. "Wait w-what about you!?" Tokimitsu asked.