13. YOU ARE UGLY

"One, two, three…" Orla clasped her fingers together as she called out each number.

After carefully exploring the lingeries, she settled for the one that was the most decent—ironically though, because she was still as good as naked.

She had never been unclothed in front of a man and it upset her that she was about to stand in front of Callan, looking like a little slut. With the white see-through lingerie she slipped into, and her ginger hair bouncing around her shoulders, she looked like a young woman who was out to titillate a man.

For the hundredth time that night, Orla muttered a cuss word at Rosa for getting those slinky frillies. She yanked the doorknob, gently pressing it down to unlock the door.

Though it hurt that the small room she was staying in had no mirror, even without the mirror, she knew she looked slutty. 

Slowly, she waddled into the bigger room, halting her steps when she sighted Callan sitting on the armchair in front of the large desk, head buried in work.

For a minute, Orla was confused. Why would he want her to wear those things when he wanted to work? If he wanted her, he should be ready for her too. Maybe half naked on the bed or wearing a robe or even in his drawls, but there he was, fully clothed in his pyjamas, glasses on his eyes and eyes fixed on the computer screen.

Few more steps and she was right beside him but he was still unaware of her presence. When he wasn't glancing at her, she cleared her throat and announced. "I am here."

"Is there a problem?" He said flatly, furiously punching the keyboard. Orla sighed, wondering why he always had an angry countenance on his face.

If only he smiled more, she wished. "I got the notes in the bag you handed to me this evening and I am here according to your orders." 

"What notes?" Confusion was fused in his tone. He paused with the punching of the keyboard and jerked his head, turning towards her direction. "What no—" the words hung in his mouth when he glimpsed Orla. 

Surprise, bigger confusion flashed through his face. His shoulders tensed and he drew back his chair, moving his eyes away from her and then back to her to take a longer look again. What was she thinking? His lips twitched. He was surprised, impressed but the smile that was about to form quickly curved into a frown.

"The notes you left in the bag Rosa brought for me," Orla responded, her voice lacking intensity.

"Who are you?" He straightened out of the chair. "I know your voice but what's with this body and—" he threw his hand in front of her, describing her body with his fingers. "This lingerie? Why would you want to seduce me with lingerie?" He walked closer.

"I wasn't trying to," Orla muttered. "You asked for it and it's only right that I obeyed you." She trembled, watching as he approached her. He always came too close to her and she couldn't stop it most of the time.

Callan's eyes ogled her full body, taking in her slender features. She was practically naked in front of him. The lacy material was transparent and nothing was hidden.

He could easily see her pointy pink nipples shooting out from the lingerie and for some strange reason, his cock jerked by just staring at her.

He blamed that reaction on stimulus. "I asked for it?" He was now in front of her, pinning her to the wall and caging her with both hands. "What do you mean by I asked for it?" His hot breaths scorched her smooth skin.

"T-h-e n-o-t-e-s," she stuttered. "I don't know, you asked for it."

He looked into her eyes. He hadn't realised it until now, it was a mistake from Rosa. He had told her to get something nice for his wife for the night, he hadn't specified what he wanted. He would come to that later. For now, he had to deal with this woman in front of him.

"You are asking for trouble by saying that I asked for it." He was so tempted to squeeze her nipples, squash them, bend her over the table and punish her for looking so hot when he didn't want that, but he restrained himself.

"But you…" Orla felt a strange sensation rush through her body when the crown of his cock gently rubbed her entrance through the material. The feeling was so sensual she yearned for it again. 

She gasped and shut her eyes. She wanted to repeat the words but he already warned her, she didn't want trouble so she backed out, swallowing her words before they dropped out of her mouth.

"I told you before that I would never desire your body." He had let go of her now. His eyes were ferociously burning into her eyes. "And this was a mistake from Rosa, I would scold her later." Rubbing the nape of his neck, he scoffed and continued with his derogatory words. "Did you look in the mirror to see how ugly you are? Bold of you to come to me looking like this, Slow girl."

Orla's heart dropped, shattering into a million pieces. She felt the fattest wave of embarrassment wash through her as she stood in front of Callan. 

Everything happened too fast, from Callan coming to her room to give her the bag to donning the lingerie and mustering the biggest courage she had left in her to come to meet him, to Callan rudely reproaching her. She had never felt more stupid in her life than she was now.

It was all Rosa's fault and she would forever loathe her for subjecting her to his kind of embarrassment.

"You look horrible in this, don't try to wear them next time." Callan knew he was lying. She was nowhere close to horrible, she was hot, absolutely stunning than he had imagined her to be.

 The first time he saw her stunning side was at the wedding and now, standing in front of him, she was alluring. 

His eyes moved all over her body again, taking in her perky boobs that were standing firm in the lacy lingerie, her flat tummy with seductively belly button he wished he could suck on while she moaned his name. For the last time, his eyes swept past her noticeable cunt and again, his cock jerked.

Ripping the material off her body and bending her over would have been perfect, but he quickly let the nasty thoughts off his mind.

"I was working before you came in." Orla didn't move, she stayed still, her eyes not leaving him. "And I want you out of here now." He added, his voice sterner than before.

He planned to scare her away but she was unyielding. Hot tears stained her cheeks, burning her but she let them flow, she was always quick to tears and no matter how horrible she looked when she cried, crying made her feel better.

"Why do you hate me so much, Callan?" She asked him.

"Why do I hate you?" He scoffed. "There is nothing about you to be loved." He responded, taking his position back on the armchair.

The tears poured harder as his words rang in her ears, but he wasn't wrong. It was true, there was nothing about her that could be loved.

Faithy💓