46. YOU WILL DO WELL

Chapter dedication goes to Mohbad (a Nigerian artist who recently lost his life.)
His amazing songs kept me going throughout the journey of writing this book. His songs taught me not to give up, to strive and get the best out of life.
I will appreciate it if you all can take out a second to honour him.
#JusticeforMohbad.
#WemournMohbad.

Last night in the hotel room was blissfully spent with different rounds of wine and orgasms.

Orla rolled on the bed, struggling to stretch her now weak arms. She was fatigued from last night's several hours of intercourse.

Callan had taken her to every corner of the room. From the window side to the bed, the wall, and every other place he could press her tiny frame on. It was wild, one of the best nights of her life.

Orla didn't complain, she loved every second of him drilling her tiny hole. Yawning out loudly, she suddenly remembered that Callan didn't use protection when he was fucking her.

They were so engrossed with satisfying their lustful appetite that thoughts of protecting themselves didn't occur to either of them.

Callan came three times, she came more than five times and he spilled his fluid inside of her. She remembered clearly that he did, but she couldn't bring herself to stop him when that was the best part.

She jumped out of bed, panic shooting through her skin. She wasn't ready to mother a child now, she needed to do something before the sperm sprouted into an embryo.

"Callan!" She called out when she didn't find him anywhere in the room. But there was no response. She checked the tiny room that was adjoined to the bedroom, but there were no traces of him.

Her panic intensified as she hurriedly snatched her phone from the vanity table. She was about to place a call to Callan when her eyes caught a piece of paper close to his bedside. She picked it up, desperately scanning through the content of the note.

"Baby girl. I got an important call. Stay right here, I will be back for you." She stood still, ruffling the sheet in her hand.

She didn't know whether she should be mad at him for leaving her or just let it go. She stayed in the same position for minutes before flopping on the bed, back to thoughts of how to get rid of the fluid Callan had spilt in her system.

She remembered the morning-after pills she once read about, a drug that prevented pregnancy from occurring. She contemplated getting the drugs or just letting things happen naturally, but her mind was troubled.

She trusted that Callan would stay with her all through her pregnancy period, and would even be a good father to their child, but she wasn't mentally prepared to mother a child. She was still healing, she needed to completely heal before mothering a little human.

Getting the pills was the best decision right now. So she rose to her feet and ambled into the bathroom to have a quick bath.

Two Months Later.