57. DON'T STOP

Happy new year!!!!!!!

Happy new year!!!!

Happy new year!!!!

Chapter dedication goes to all my readers.

Readers' discretion is advised as this chapter contains explicit languages and scenes.

"Do you really want to know?" 

His face crinkled frettingly. Orla bobbed her head in affirmation. She couldn't be more sure, she knew what she wanted.

But why was he feeling indifferent? He didn't plan to ruin this moment for them, right? She rubbernecked him with cynical sentry.

"Are you worried about something?" She glimpsed how he shifted his gaze away from her, steering his eyes to the ceilings.

Nothing riveting was up there to glance at. What was wrong with him again?

"No, nothing." He feigned a small smile that dissolved as quickly as it formed.

"What's wrong with you, Callan? We were happy a few moments ago. What's with the gloomy expression?"

Worry burned in her tone as she looked at her husband. She detested that he was still consenting to the culpability of cheating on her. 

She had forgiven him for crying out loud.

"I am good," came his curt response.

"Callan,"

"Hey," he smacked his lips to hers abruptly, dissuading her from asking more questions. "I am very good. I just miss you so much, that's all."

He hugged her and his hands charmingly caressed her back, halting every once in a while to fondle every contour he could lay his hands on.

"I miss this," he grunted, pulling away from her. He motioned between them as if he was seeking her consent.

"You can have me all to yourself."

He looked at her, there was no glint of desperation in her eyes. As badly as she wanted him, she sounded so reserved, so soft.

She trusted Callan with her body.  Whatever he did to her was perfect. His touch was quintessential, his tongue devouring her was nonpareil. Everything he did was smooth.

Orla stood there, anticipating the nasty and wild things he would do to her. Thoughts of those things alone made her wet, she pressed her legs together, embarrassed by her reaction when he hadn't even touched her.

"I want to take off your clothes myself. Just stay here and watch me do it."

Her heart softened. She had missed this man, more than so much.

She stood still, heeding his instruction.

Callan stepped forward, eyes on his wife. His heart was pounding loudly against his chest, he had never been so crazy about a woman. No woman had that effect on him, but Orla.

Whatever she did to him was flawless. The feeling was beautiful and he wanted it to last for as long as he lived. He loved every moment with her, his only regret was hurting her.

He shouldn't have.

He slowly pulled her zipper, exposing her bra. He admired her body for a split second.

"Perfection," he muttered when he loosened her bra and her breasts popped out in full force.

The bouncy boobs stood firm, the swollen pink nipples pleading for him to suck on them.