disclaimer

𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚛

hi hi hi, she's back. I hope you're ready :) this is BOOK TWO so if you have not ready BOOK ONE 'silence' please do otherwise this will be very confusing!

Just want to say a quick couple of things:

one - Like 'silence' there will be a warning on this book, again, essentially the contents of the show (SA/violence/murder/death/torture etc) but where there is any detail I will of course give a warning at the start of the chapter.

two - If you know me you know I like some Drama with a capital D soooo get ready for that. Also, I do not understand how quickly the team just got over Emily literally faking her own death so, hopefully, this'll be a little more realistic! But strap yourselves in, it's going to be a long'en.

three - Updates. I am going to get as much written in advance and then update twice a week, in the beginning or depending how much I get written each week or in advance I may post more!

four - This isn't so much following any timeline as I write my own cases and plotlines and such but it is set around season 9! And Alex will be in it too loml <33333 (Ik Alex is in season 8 too but again it's not completely accurate to seasons as there isn't really a timeline! Hope that makes sense my loves) xxxxx

five - Please don't forget to vote but also comment, I LOVE to hear what you all think <3333

That's all from me! Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoy, 'silenced'.

. . . . . . . . . .

*I do not own Criminal Minds, the characters in this story, or any plot lines that are already in the show. I only own the rights to Abby Laurens and any of my own plots and characters so please do not steal them. But CM please don't sue me. I don't have the money for that.*