twenty eight

warnings: SA, murder and violence, offensive language (wh*re etc)

𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

hostage
part two

.

.

Abby didn't know what happened next. She could feel him and she could hear him and she could smell him; he felt like a heavy, empty weight on top of her and his cold breaths sounded like echoes of wind and his sweat and body heat radiated a repulsive smell but she couldn't get out, she couldn't get away.

Abby didn't know what happened next. The last thing she remembered thinking was that she hoped that Hotch had stopped listening.

"What the fuck are you doing!"

And just like that everything became real. She thought that the voice was directed at the monster on top of her but that hope quickly dissipated when she heard distant slamming and shouting.

"Everwool get the fuck off her."

But the voice wasn't caring or gentle, it was cruel and urgent and it belonged to Garvez. Abby still couldn't move, mostly because Everwool was still weighing her down. Suddenly, a huge pressure was lifted off of her shaking, cold body as she watched Everwool's body fly off of her and she heard a loud thud. She thought the worst was over, she hoped it was Hotch or Morgan or even better, Spencer. However, once again her hope dissipated as the figure roughly grabbed a fistful of her hair and hauled her unsteadily to her feet. She was still in just her underwear and her sweater was torn and sat loosely off her shoulder.

"Get the fuck up, you whore."

Abby involuntarily cried out - releasing the air in her lungs, as Garvez's free hand connected with her stomach. He didn't stop, he just pulled at her hair harder until he threw her onto the floor in the open area in the middle of the cell block. Her hands grasped feebly at the ends of sweater trying to pull it down to give herself some modesty but the fabric couldn't stretch anymore and she only threatened to expose more of her chest the more she strained the material. She lifted her head slowly, she felt vulnerable and cold and just so tired.

Fresh tears sprung to both Spencer and Abby's eyes as they laid their sights on one another. Spencer's lip was bleeding and there was an obvious bruise forming around his eye. Abby was trying to appear strong, her head was high and her face was professionally calm but Spencer could see it in her eyes; fear. It was the same look as he had seen a year ago. Spencer - still in his binds - was being held up by Grey, who was still in uniform.

"I heard a lot 'bout you two from Morag. Gotta be honest didn't think they'd send you in together though. Lot of bad blood." Garvez hissed, still keeping a firm hold on Abby; her hair still balled in his fist.