1.

"I'm so excited", Jimin squealed looking at her acceptance letter into Seoul National University.

She couldn't wait to start school. She knew it was a big step and that she would be away from her family but she was ready for it.

She ran to the dining room. "Eomma, I got accepted, I'm going to Seoul", she squealed and her family immediately began to congratulate her.

Her brother smiled warmly at her. "Let's go pack your stuff huh?", Jimin smiled faltered a bit.

She was very close to her brother and she was going to miss him a lot. "Yes oppa, I'm going to miss you so much", her brother, Jihyun smiled and ruffled her hair making her whine.

"I'll miss you too baby chick".

-------------------------------------------------------------
Jin was woken up by loud noises from downstairs. She groaned and rolled over, covering her head with a pillow.

The noises got louder as footsteps were heard. "JIN", she kicked her legs and sighed.

"Yes Eomma?", she replied.

"Come out", she whined and stood up from her bed, leaving her room and meeting her family that was standing on the staircase.

"We have a surprise for you", Jin became curious and nodded but got confused when she was given an envelope.

She opened it and pulled out the paper from the brown package.

'Kim Seokjin, we're happy to announce that you have been accepted into Seoul National University-----'.

Jin froze for a minute before her mind registered it.

"NOOOOO WAYYYY", she screamed and ran around the whole house while her family laughed at her.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Taehyung tries not to cry as her family hugged her.

"Aw, baby, don't cry", her mom chuckled. "I know you're sad you're leaving but don't worry, we'll visit", her dad comforted her.

Her brother and sister giggled at her red nose. "Hi, female Rudolph", Taehyung glared at them, still sobbing making them burst into laughter.

"Let's start packing", her sister said.

"After we eat and one more crying session", the whole family cracked up at that.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Yoongi smiled at her crying family.

"Don't cry guys, I'm not disappearing", she giggled.

"But unnie, you're going, who am I going to talk about girl stuff with now?", her sister sniffled.

"Who's going to chase me with her slippers apart from mom Noona?", her brother followed.

"Who'll gossip with me in the kitchen if you're not there", her mom sobbed.

"Who is going to go on a ride with me at night to get midnight snacks", her dad wailed.

"Ya, stop it, you're going to make me cry now", Yoongi felt her eyes tearing up.

"But I promise, I'll try my best to call you every night", Yoongi smiled and her family nodded, helping her pack her bags.

And so, this was the start of a very beautiful journey.
-------------------------------------------------------------

492 words.

F

irst chapter out. Was it boring?.

Hope you enjoyed.

More chapters coming up. Stay tuned.

Remember, always love yourselves♥️💜.

BORAHAE💜.

-V.