16.

Jin was confused. First of all, she found herself in a bed, she had her shoes taken off and she had massive headache.

And she couldn't find her friends as well. She was in a completely unfamiliar room.

She started panicking until a familiar ringtone filled the air.

She picked her phone and saw the name 'Minnie' on it.

She picked it up and before she could talk, Jimin cut her off.

"You have so much explaining to do, I'm coming to pick you up, get ready, I'll be here in five minutes", Jimin said.

"Alright", Jin said and hung up.

She decided not to wear her shoes since her feet hurt. She sat up as she tried to remember the previous day.

'I know it's still too early to tell you that I love you, but I really like you'.

Jin gasped.

'I like you too'.

"Oh my goodness, I actually confessed?", she questioned herself, groaning as her headache became worse.

"He said we were going to talk about it, what am I supposed to say?", she asked out loud.

"Okay, Jin, calm down, you can do this, just leave this place, get a hot shower and get into comfy clothes before you start worrying", she said to herself before standing up, wincing as her feet started hurting.

She picked up her bag and shoes, putting her phone in the bag.

"Fighting", she whispered as she opened her room door before a thought came to her.

She had two problems.

One, she didn't know where she was and two, did she really freaking kiss Namjoon???.

Like the mouth on mouth plus the tongue kind of kiss??.

Jin couldn't believe her first kiss would be a French kiss. She blushed a dark red.

Just then, she saw Jimin walking towards her in a pretty outfit.