18.

Jin couldn't help but feel bad as she watched Namjoon's dejected face. She hadn't meant to hurt him like that but she couldn't exactly give him an answer at the time. It was quite an unexpected question.

Flashback:

Namjoon looked at Jin who was coming down the stairs with her friends. She was talking to them about something as they sat down at a table in the restaurant.

Today, they were going to sort everyone into groups that had 8 people.

He looked back at the table when he felt a tap on his hand.

"I don't think Jin would be alright with you staring at her like that Joon-ah", Hope said and Namjoon blushed.

He took about two bites of his food before staring at Jin again.

He scanned her outfit closely.

She looked really happy and her face was well rested. Jin must have felt the stare because soon she stared at his direction and locked her eyes with his.

She blushed and became quiet, looking down at her pancakes. Her friends noticed and looked at his direction, staring at him and wiggling their eyebrows.

Namjoon blushed and stood up, shyly and hesitatingly walking to their table.

"Um, Jin, can I talk to you, outside?", Jin looked surprised but she nodded.

"Sure", Namjoon smiled.

He held her hand and they walked out of the hotel, going to the nearby park.

Jin sat on the bench, watching Namjoon who fiddled about, not knowing what to do. She sighed fondly.

"Namjoon, why did you bring me here?", Namjoon flinched, coming out of his deep thoughts.

"U-Um, I-I....", Namjoon took a deep breath and sat down beside Jin, carefully taking her hands into his own.

"I want to talk about that night, that's why I brought you here", Namjoon watched how Jin stilled and stared at her lap.

"I wanted to say that I know about your situation with that boy", Jin stood up immediately.

Namjoon stood up as well, tightening his grip on Jin's hand making her whimper. He loosened up as soon as he heard it.

"Jin, I don't want to hurt you, I just want to ask one question", Namjoon said in a shaky voice, not letting go of Jin's hand. He could feel his hand becoming sweaty.

Jin gulped fearfully because she had an idea of what he was going to ask.

"Do you feel an inkling of love for me?", there was the dreaded question.

Jin's breath hitched.

"I-I....", Namjoon's face fell as Jin gently but quickly removed her hands from Namjoon's own, watching as they fell to his side.

"I have to g-go", Jin said and speed walked back to the hotel and into the reception.

Namjoon smiled sadly. "I'll keep coming back, no matter what", he said and walked back to the hotel, to the dorms.

Namjoon's POV:
Ever since this morning, Jin and I had gotten busy with different tasks given to us by our teachers so we didn't see each other often.

Right now, I couldn't explain how I felt as I looked down at the white tag that had the letters 'Seok Jin' written in cursive. I smiled widely.

'No where to run anymore Kim SeokJin'.

JIN'S POV:
'No, no, NO', I screamed mentally. How could this be. I literally ran away from him this morning. Why does this whole universe hate my very being?!?!.

I sighed as I flopped on my bed, the white tag tumbling to the other side of the bed. I groaned loudly, startling my best friends who also had their cards.

"What's wrong?", Yoongi asked. I didn't reply but pointed to the white tag on the edge of the bed.

They looked at it and immediately started teasing me. "Ouuu, Kim Namjoon eh??", Jimin whistled.

I glared at her as she laughed her head off.

"It's not funny, I've been avoiding him the whole day and the universe decided to be a pain in the butt", I fake-cried.

Truth be told, I honestly wasn't annoyed that I was paired with him, I just knew it was going to be very awkward, despite the fact that we had six other teammates.

*Sigh....

I decided to accept the fact that I was paired with Namjoon and focused on my besties instead.

"So, who are you guys paired with?".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

785 words.

Hi my baby chicks💛💛.

I'm back!!!.

Happy new year to everyone and a very late happy birthday to Kim Taehyung♥️♥️.

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Also, a late Merry Christmas.

Stay safe and healthy and don't forget to drink lots of water.
I love you and love yourselves♥️💜.
BORAHAE💜.
-V.