17.

Camping trip Part 1:

The first term examinations were over and it was time for the school to vacate until the second term.

Usually, when exams were over and results were out, students would go home. For this university, the students would stay in school for a special excursion and this term, it was a camping trip.

The principal had informed all students to pack the things that would be needed for the camping trip since the holidays were approaching.

All the students had packed earlier, especially the first year students, as they were excited for the trip and it made things a whole lot easier.

****************

The bus was waiting for students to file in with their luggage while the students who had cars went with friends, siblings and partners.

Jimin helped Tae put their luggage into the boot of her car, putting their bags on the back seats.

Jimin got into the driver's seat, waiting for Tae who closed the back door and got into the passenger seat. Jimin started the car, checking the fuel tank.

It was full, so they knew they had enough to cover half of their journey. Her and Tae put on their seatbelts before Jimin put the gear on drive and stepped on the accelerator with Yoongi and Jin behind them.

The whole school decided to leave early to get to their destination faster. They left around 4AM.

They all listened to their favourite songs, munching on the snacks they bought the previous day. Which was a lot. They ate and chatted with each other, despite their seperate cars.

×××××××××××

They had gotten to a point throughout the journey that could be considered as halfway.

They decided to rest before they continued, using the chance to refill their fuel tanks, buying more snacks, meeting up with their friends or actually sleeping.

The four girls decided to sit down with each other on benches as they ate lunch, talking animatedly about where they were going.

They talked about if they would share rooms, go on hikes, go into the forest, have campfires and tell scary stories.

They talked till they were signalled to go back to their cars.

Tae and Jimin switched places, Tae in the driver's seat and Jimin in the passenger seat. Since Yoongi was tired and really wanted to sleep, they did the same thing.

They drove for more than two hours, communicating with the school heads and asking how much longer they had to go.

It was already five in the evening and they were still on the road. They drove for another hour before the Principal finally announced that they had gotten to their destination.

There was a sigh of relief ringing out from everyone as they drove into the surprisingly big and modern camp.

The camp had two buildings. One for staff and one for students.

Both buildings were also divided into two. For men and women, boys and girls.

What fascinated everyone was that the trees were neat and the bushes were trimmed.