15.

Jin looked at the new person in their midst and giggled.

"He's ta-king me som-somewhere, but I don't kno-w the-the placeee", Jin pouted while Namjoon averted his gaze from her exposed legs.

"You actually disgust me Si-hyun, you planned this party with that senior, just so you could take advantage of her", Namjoon snarled and Si-hyun chuckled.

"No wonder you got into this university, such a smart boy", Si-hyun smiled wickedly.

"But unfortunately for you and fortunately for me, she's mine", Si-hyun growled at the end.

"Yours?", Namjoon scoffed.

"She literally refused you that day and called you ugly, but your psychopathic brain doesn't want to believe that", Namjoon said and Si-hyun gritted his teeth.

"I do not have time to argue with you kid, so let me continue what I want to do and then we can resume the conversation, what say?", Si-hyun cackled at Namjoon's disgusted face.

"You are so inhumane", Namjoon seethed when he saw Jin beginning to fall asleep and Si-hyun smirking.

"You drugged her?!!", and a punch landed straight on Si-hyun's nose.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Jimin woke up first. She had a slight headache which meant the hangover hadn't really started.

She wiped her mouth that had a little drool and checked the time. 2:05.

She sprang up and saw that many people were asleep including Yoongi and Taehyung.

There was no Jin.

She stumbled over her heels as she ran around the club that had a few dancing people. There was no sign of the senior who invited them and Si-hyun.

She started panicking.

She fumbled with her phone as she looked for Jin's number in her contacts.

She shakily pressed the dial button and put it to her ear.

"The number you are trying to call is not answe--".

Jimin hung up and started running in the direction of the rooms.

She didn't care that her feet and calves started hurting because of wearing and running with heels in the halls for so long.

"JIN!!!"

She yelled and checked all the rooms, cringing and gagging at the different sights she met.

She got to the last room and opened it. There was no one there. Jimin burst into the tears.

She sat at the door as she cried as hard as she could. She didn't notice the person approaching her.

"Are you okay?", she felt comforting hands caressing her face and wiping the tears away.

She looked up and saw Hoseok looking at her concerned.

She sniffled and shook her head. "Jin u- unnie's gone and I-I-I have n-no id-dea---", Jimin burst into a fresh round of sobs.

"I don't kn-know where sh-she is", she sobbed into her hands. Hoseok hesitantly but carefully pulled her into his arms, sitting down with her.

Jimin relaxed into him, enjoying the warmth as she continued crying.

"It's okay, we'll find out, we can go upstairs to check the security cameras, there's no need to worry", Hoseok comforted and Jimin slowly quieted down.

"Will we really find her?", she sniffled, half drunk and half worried.

The 19 year old boy nodded and slowly rubbed her back.