12.

Test week had finally come and almost every student was rushing around to suck in last minute details.

The girls on the other hand were as calm as they could be which made some people confused.

Why were they so calm?.

When the bell rang for the first test, everyone's movement became faster, flipping through their books and highlights they had taken.

Finally, everyone settled in class and papers  were given to each student, the teacher telling them they had exactly 2 hours to answer every question.

The girls immediately got to work, tuning out the world as they focused on the paper.

This was their first test and the pass mark was literally a 90%.

They continued to scribble answers down in the speed of light, while others were looking at the ceiling or staring hard at their papers as if answers would magically come to them.

••••••|••••••••••|•••••••••|••••••••|•••••••|•••••••••|•••••••
"You all have thirty minutes more", the invigilator said and immediately all the students started writing furiously.

The girls were on the last section of their papers and were writing as if their lives depended on it.

In less than twenty minutes, they were done with their tests just as the teacher announced 10 minutes were left.

The girls cross-checked their papers to make sure there was no mistake and when they were done, the bell rang.

"Pens up!", the teacher commanded and the students started protesting.

"Ma'am, just five minutes more!".

"Ma'am, just wait a little bit".

"Miss, I'm almost done".

"Submit!", the teacher instructed, ignoring the protests.

"If you don't submit, I'll remove five marks from your score!", after that, the students stood up, submitting, whether they were done or not.

Everyone was grumbling as they picked their bags and left the classroom.

"I didn't even finish".

"It was only a little left".

"My parents are going to kill me".

The girls on the other hand were happy. They finished the paper without any fuss.

"That was surprisingly simple, can you believe that?", Jimin asked and the girls agreed with her while the people around them looked at them as if they were crazy.

Including four pairs of eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Tae and Jimin were in their room and as Tae was taking off her jewellery and shoes, she saw Jimin glaring at her through the mirror.

"What did I do now?", Tae asked, confused.

"You were not yourself during these past few days, what's wrong?", Jimin's voice softened.

Tae sighed and sat at her dressing table, taking wipes and cleaning her face, removing all makeup, even if it was a little.

"I saw Dohyun last week, I don't know how he got to know where I was,I made sure he didn't know when I left Japan", Tae's eyes filled with tears and Jimin cooed.

"Oh, babe, come here", Tae let out sobs as Jimin hugged her tightly.

"Don't worry about him, as long as I and Jin and Yoongi unnie are here, he can't touch you, remember, Yoongi unnie's punches are the worst, playful or not", Jimin smiled when Tae giggled.

"Now, go take a shower and let's binge watch anime and K-drama, tomorrow's Saturday and we have no work, yayy!", Jimin's smile widened when Tae laughed.

"Alright, I'll go get my clothes, take a shower too, okay?", Tae said and Jimin nodded, going into her closet to get pajamas.

Tae sighed as she entered the bathroom. She looked at herself and her red eyes. "Son of a fucking bitch, making me cry like I'm an  easy girl", Tae tsked and got in the shower after stripping.

She turned on the hot water and picked up her sponge and strawberry and coconut shampoo, conditioner and body wash.

She began to clean her self from all the day's hard work, sighing as her tense and aching muscles relaxed under the hot water.

The clouds were gathering, so it looked as if it was going to rain.

She stepped out of the shower and dried up, getting into her Tata shorts and an oversized teddy bear shirt and some soft fuzzy socks.

She blow-dried her hair, putting it in a messy bun.

Finally she did her skincare, smelling like coconut and almond milk after.

She left the bathroom and Jimin inhaled.

"Oh, you smell so damn good", Jimin said and Tae chuckled.

"You do too, even when you haven't taken a shower", Tae said and Jimin rolled her eyes playfully.

Jimin then went into the bathroom, also washing up as quickly as she could but also taking time to pamper herself.

She dressed in kitten pajama pants and a big shirt with tiny Pomeranian puppies on it.

She also wore socks because she had begun to hear little droplets hitting the window.

She did her skincare, smelling like honey and apples.

She left the bathroom and saw that Tae had built a fort out of their pillows and duvets, with an iPad standing in front of the fort.

Tae motioned her to come quickly and she giggled when she saw the amount of snacks on the floor.

Her and Tae were going to brush later anyway.

Tae had chosen for them to watch a K-drama and Jimin allowed it because he really wanted to get Tae's mind off Dohyun.

They started watching the Tale of the Nine Tailed Fox and soon both were lost, not even acknowledging that it was raining harshly now. Thankfully, they had closed the windows and the only time they stood up was to turn off the AC and turn on the heater, also switching off the lights.

At 3 am, they called it a night(morning), because it was late (actually because Tae's battery was low), so they started clearing up and after, went to brush their teeth, almost falling asleep as they did so.

After, they locked their room door, making sure everything was in order before they started putting their pillows, stuffies, plushies and duvets on their beds and finally going to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------

1.1K words.

Hope you guys enjoy this update, it's a long one and I tried my best to make it interesting, so I hope you enjoy this, I really  am sorry I haven't been updating, I have school to deal with but I promise to try and update more.

I might also update Baby Mamas and Royalty, so stay tuned.

Also, who do you think Dohyun is and how is he related to Taehyung?.

Get ready for some angst.

Stay safe and happy.
Always remember, I love you and love yourselves♥️💜.

Bye, my chicks💛.
V.