11.

"Our names, you don't know our names?!?!", Hope asked.

(This is Hope by the way).

Jimin looked at him with a bored face

"No, I don't", she huffed.

"But anyways, I'll save you as the four men who don't have a sense of humour", the boys looked astonished.

"Order", she said and Jin and Yoongi came out and took the paper, going back into the kitchen.

The boys went to a table and sat down, deciding to keep themselves busy.

Jimin, in fact, knew their names. She just decided to tease them a little bit.

She smirked evilly as she went back to the counter and took other orders.

-------------------------------------------------------------
"Order for Kim Namjoon, Jung Hoseok and Jung Hope, and Jeon Jungkook", the boys looked surprised as Namjoon stood up to get the orders.

He looked at Jimin who just smiled at him and gave him the big tray.

"Thanks", he mumbled and walked back to their table.

-------------------------------------------------------------
It had been sometime that the guys had gone to the restaurant/café.

They noticed how the girls avoided them during school hours and were always found in the library, under a tree and sitting on a bench on the streets of the school premises.

The parents of students were allowed to visit every two weeks, so it was easier for the parents to not be worried all the time.

Taehyung was so engrossed in her book that she didn't notice someone sat beside her.

She only looked up when she felt someone clear their throat.

She looked up and immediately, her face changed into one of fear and surprise that she quickly masked with a blank face.

She looked back down at her book and continued reading.

"You're not even going to acknowledge my presence?", the person asked.

"I don't know you, so why would I act like you are someone close to me?", Taehyung said as she turned to another page.

"Oh, come on darling, we've been together for so long, are you going to give us up just because of that", he said and Taehyung snapped her book shut.

"I'm not interested in talking about that, so leave me alone, Lee Dohyun", Taehyung stood up, carrying her bag and walking towards a car that she recognized as Yoongi's.

She got in and the car drove away. Taehyung being oblivious to the expression on Dohyun's face.

A smirk.

-------------------------------------------------------------

452 words.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Is it an April fools or not?.
Also, who do you think Lee Dohyun is?.

Don't forget to vote and comment. Also, follow if you want.

Remember to stay happy and healthy♥️.
I love you and love yourselves♥️💜.

Also, it's really short and I'm sorry for that. More chapters coming. It's because my data and the WiFi finished. 🙂.

BORAHAE💜.
Bye my chicks💛.
V.