6.

The first years were excited for school to start because they would officially be seen as students of Seoul National University.

Jimin and Taehyung had gotten closer to Jin and Yoongi ever since the orientation and Jin literally became the unnie of the group because the other girls were younger than her.

Today was the first official day where the new students would actually start school and instead of the females to be grumpy since it was a Monday morning, they were quite excited.

Jimin was up as soon as the clock hit 5:00. She had enought time to do her routine since class didn't start until eight.

She first of all, brushed her teeth, checked her notifications and took a bath.

After, she sat in front of her vanity table, looking at herself in the mirror and smiling cheekily.

"I'm so pretty", she giggled and started applying face lotions and moisturizer to her face.

When she was done, she to removed the towel that was on her head and blow-dried it, incase her hair was still wet.

She then combed it to get rid of tangled up hair.

She packed her hair in a messy bun, leaving two strands down.

She then went into her closet, shaking her head fondly as Tae started to wake up.

She picked her uniform grudgingly, already wanting the week to pass by so she could start wearing casual clothes.

Tae quickly got up when she saw the time and like flash, was in and out of the bathroom, doing her morning routine and dressing in her uniform as well.

They both packed what they needed and left the room, going to the hall canteen to get breakfast.

They quickly ate and as soon as they were done, they rushed to Jimin's car since Tae's car hadn't come yet

They drove to their college building and kept their bags in their lockers, taking their iPads and going to class since they were studying the same course.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Yoongi had finished dressing up and was waiting for Jin to wear her shoes and pack her bag.

As soon as Jin came out, they went to the canteen to get quick breakfast.

They ate quickly since it was 7:30. After, they left and went to their own college which was completely different from Jimin and Tae's college.

As they were walking inside, they heard a very annoying voice.

It was a senior.

They ignored the girl until she ran after them and pulled their bags from their shoulders making it drop to the ground.

Jin held Yoongi who looked like she was ready to punch the girl and shook her head.

"We're new students Yoongi, if we get caught in a fight, we could be expelled", Jin said and picked up their bags, ignoring the smirk on the senior's face.

They continued walking and were stopped again, this time, it was male voices.

They turned back and saw Namjoon.

"Hello".

-------------------------------------------------------------

590 words.

Hope you enjoyed!.
More to come!.

A little bit of info:
-Tae and Jimin are doing a different course and Jin and Yoongi are also doing a different course, that's why they're in different colleges.
-They still share the same hall and there is a hangout space and canteen in the hall. It's the girls' hall and the boys' hall is just across the girls' hall.

Hope that helped.
Remember, always love yourselves.♥️💜.
Vote and comment.
I love you my chicks💛.
Stay safe and healthy.
Bye💕😘.
-V.