13.

Namjoon sat on his bed as he 'read'. He wasn't actually reading, rather thinking of someone who had been disturbing his mind since he saw her.

He could remember vividly the day he had seen her look so afraid.

"Leave me alone, I don't want anything to do with you", the guy pinning Jin to the lockers only chuckled.

"Oh, honey, I have so much more I'm going to do to you, you'll regret ever breaking up with me", he snarled.

"I don't even know you and you're acting like I'm your ex-girlfriend, let me go you psychopath", Jin yelled.

The next thing she felt was a hard slap to her face.

"You bitch, how dare you talk to Daddy like that?, how rude", he sneered.

Jin cringed before kicking the guy, taking the moment's distraction and running as fast as she could, not caring if she dropped anything.

But Namjoon saw it.

Saw the book on the floor.

Saw the title.

'Diary'.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Jin was panicking. It was in her bag!. How would she have dropped something so important?. It had all the secrets she wanted to hide for so long in it.

She scattered her closet and even her bed and bags, even checking Yoongi's closet.

Yoongi was also helping her because Jin had told her some of the secrets and they weren't for other ears to hear.

"Yoongi, it's not in this room!, we literally trashed it up and no sign of it", Jin's eyes teared up and Yoongi sighed, hugging her and rubbing her back.

"Don't worry, why don't we go to where you dropped it?", Yoongi asked and Jin nodded and sniffled.

"Please, let it be there", Jin sniffled.

"It's not here, Jin", Jin sat down, her head in her hands as she cried. That diary had so many memories and precious moments and in only a matter of split seconds and fear, it was gone.

How careless could she be?.

How could she lose something so dear and important to her?.

She was so disappointed and she didn't even care if anyone saw her as she sobbed into her knees.

Yoongi stood there helplessly, guilty that she couldn't do anything to help one of her best friends.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Namjoon watched from afar how Jin's smile dimmed and she seemed less jolly. He looked at the pink and white diary in his bag and sighed.

He would have to give it to her today. He couldn't bear to see that sad look on her face.

He couldn't read it because you needed fingerprints for it. As soon as the bell rang, he stood because he knew that Jin always stayed back later than other students.

It was the last class after all.

But surprisingly, Jin stood up, hurrying to leave but Namjoon was quick enough to grab her hand.

Gosh, it was so soft.

"What, why are you holding me?", Jin asked, surprised.

Namjoon didn't answer, instead, he dragged her out and into an empty classroom.

"What is wrong with you?", Jin yanked her arm out of Namjoon's hold and Namjoon almost pouted.

Aww, her hand was so warm and soft, he could hold it all day----Focus, Namjoon, that's not why you're here.

"Before you get mad at me, please listen to me first", Namjoon said and Jin crossed her arms, raising her eyebrows.

"I, umm, kind of heard what that guy did to you and I'm so fucking sorry that I didn't do anything about it", Namjoon started and Jin shifted, a little bit uncomfortable.

"When you ran away, you dropped something and I picked it up and I've been looking for a way to give it to you", Namjoon continued.

"What is it?", Jin asked, truly curious.

"Your diary", he brought out the diary.

"MY WHAT?!?!", Jin screeched.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys, hope you enjoy this chapter.

I'm on mid-term break so I can update.

Hope you like it.

Remember to always be happy. Stay safe and healthy.

I love you and love yourselves♥️💜.

Also, I thought of starting a new stuff, like asking random questions so we can communicate better as author and reader. Is that okay?.

Bye my chicks💛.