19.

It was the day where the project given to the students was going to begin and each person from the group of eight were to find something that represented Korean culture.

Basically, their favourite thing about Korean culture.

Each group was to bring something that represented the royalty of Korea.

Tae was not in the mood. She just wanted to go home. There was a certain guy who kept disturbing her and she was literally on the verge of breaking down.

Dohyun had come back and was troubling her life. From catcalling her in the halls to blackmailing and manipulating her emotionally.

On a normal day, she would have given Dohyun just a tip of what he deserved but she was just tired.

Right now, she just ignores the boy by her side who was pestering her.

"Kim, you're not going to answer me?", Jungkook asked and Tae kept her eyes on the book.

"Oh, you're being stubborn right, let's teach you a lesson", Tae gasped when she felt the book being snatched from her and she closed her eyes tight when she heard tearing sounds.

The tears came before she could stop it. She was frustrated and didn't know what to do anymore. So, she did the first thing that came to mind. That was to cry.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Jungkook was shocked. He hadn't expected to see Tae crying. He just wanted to rile her up so she could talk to him. Even though it was rudely.

So, seeing her cry was a surprise because she never showed her emotions and always gave bullies what they deserved.

He panicked and quickly dropped the book. "H-hey, I'm sorry, I didn't know that would upset you, please don't cry, I really am sorry, look, I'll fix it back for you, please don't cry", Jungkook begged and Tae just ignored him, pushing him away.

" I'm j-j-just tired, everyone keeps frustrating me or bullying me, I don't w-wanna be here anymore", Tae hiccupped.

Jungkook felt bad. He wouldn't have even tried this if he knew this was how Tae felt. He just thought she was too quiet and that's why he decided to rile her up.

"Taehyung, I'm so sorry, I promise to never ever bully you, please forgive me, I won't do this again", Jungkook gently wiped Tae's tears.

Taehyung froze and Jungkook seemed to notice what he was doing. He quickly took his hands back and cleared his throat.

" S-sorry", he said. "It's okay", Tae wiped her tears. Jungkook got a burst of courage and stuck his hands out.

" Can we be friends?", he asked and Tae stared at him surprised.

Jungkook became embarrassed and was about to drop his hands but Tae shook it and smiled.

"Friends".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

547 words.

Yay, they're friends now!!!.
Also, I would like to clarify something.
I don't ship anyone in this story, I am writing this for fun.
Another thing, guys, please, don't force me to update. If I say I will update soon and it takes time, it's because I lack motivation and I'm still working on the chapter.

I know this was very short but there's more to come. Stay tuned.
I love you my chicks💛.
Stay safe and healthy and drink lots of water.
BORAHAE💜