10.

It was getting closer to the test week and the girls were reading and preparing harder than they ever had for anything in their lives.

Every free break they had would be used to read, either in the library, common room or their dorm rooms.

They were hardly send outside except for the times they had classes. They were still working in the shop, but on their breaks, they would be reading or giving themselves mini quizzes.

The boys on the other hand were started to get annoyed at the fact that the people they  were supposed to be bullying we're literally nowhere to be found.

They had heard the gossips around school about how their attention was only on the girls. They also got knowledge that the girls were working in a restaurant/café and they finally got their joy back, planning to go there on their free days to go and disturb the girls.

-------------------------------------------------------------
The girls were getting ready to go to the shop, packing essential things that they needed.

All of them:

(Jin is wearing the peach one, Yoongi is wearing the blue and Tae and Jimin are twinning)

They got to the shop in record time and immediately started their work, serving customers their food or cooking.

-------------------------------------------------------------
The boys had to admit the smell of the shop was heavenly. The aroma of spicy and sweet food filling the air.

They went to the counter that Jimin was cleaning and they tapped on the bell twice.

Jimin looked up and for a second, she looked terrified before she masked it with a bored look.

"What can I do for you today?", she asked in a professional voice.

"I would like a bowl of rabboki and seaweed soup", Namjoon answered.

"Bibimbap and water", Hope said, really interested in Jimin's outfit.

"I'm up for something sweet, so a doughnut and a chocolate milkshake", Hobi said with his sunshine smile.

Jimin turned her gaze to Jungkook who smirked at Taehyung coming from the back.

"I would like some ice-cream", he said and Jimin noted it down.

"Flavour?", she asked.

"Cookie dough and vanilla", Jungkook answered.

Jimin nodded.

"Your names, please".

The boys looked like they were about to blow.

-------------------------------------------------------------

450 words.

Here's another update. Hope you enjoy.
Please, don't forget to vote, comment and share with your friends.

Also, follow if you like.

Don't be a silent reader and comment please.

Have a great day/afternoon/evening/night.

Stay safe and healthy♥️.

I love you and love yourselves♥️💜.

BORAHAE my loves💜.
Bye my chicks💛.

P.S: My battery is 13% but I decided to update so I really really hope you enjoy this chapter.
V.