T W O

The next morning I got out of bed early and took a shower and started getting ready for school.

I dressed in my tight long sleeved gray crop top and some basic black high wasted jeans with my black boats and tied my hair in a high pony. I was heading down the stairs when mom called me.

"Yes mom."

"Come eat before you go to school." I rolled my eyes and grabbed a blood bag from the refrigerator. I quickly drank all of it before heading for my car.

I arrived at school and spotted the group by the door. I got out and walked over to them.

Oh sweet Jesus. He looks good.

Like really good.

Peeta was leaning on the wall with his tinted ray-bans and a black V neck that clung to his muscles in the right places with ripped jeans and red converse. Stop drooling my subconscious slapped me. I can feel my skin burning again.

"Hey kitty." Finnick greeted me. I waved.

I noticed that Clove and Cato aren't here yet so I assume that's why we're still standing here. I stood there awkwardly biting my lip trying not to glance to much at Peeta. It was until his scent became too much when I looked up and he was walking towards me

"Katniss?"I bit my tongue trying not to moan at how my name rolled off is tongue.

"Can I talk to you?" I hesitated but nodded anyway following him into the woods behind our school. I could feel him looking at me and it was really distracting. His scent was hard enough as it is.

We walked pretty far until he stopped and I turned to face him. Looking into his golden eyes, I can see something. Longing. Lust. Love?

"I know what you are, Katniss but I can see your confused about what I am." I nodded so he could continue. "I'm a hybrid." I raised my eyebrow not understanding what that is. "I'm half vampire - half werewolf. I have a gift of earth meaning I can cause earthquakes or control water or any natural resources etc." That's...interesting I think. I wonder if all werewolves have gifts." What about you. Do you have any gifts?"

"My gift is fire and control, meaning I can cause volcano eruptions or set someone on fire if I wanted to. Plus controlling your mind and make you do whatever I want but I learned to keep it under control. Just don't get me mad." He just looks at me with those intense eyes. Eyes that has a story behind them. Hmmm. He does kind of have that mysterious vibe to him.

"Can I see your power?" I asked curious breaking the silence. He smirked. A gray cloud started growing over my head then it started raining on me. Only me. "Ha ha ha, real funny." He laughed and it was honestly the best sound I ever heard.

He stopped laughing when he saw the smirk grow on my face. Left foot. Right foot. Left foot. Right foot. Now two can play this game. My controlling power really comes in handy. Now we both can be rained on. Looking from his face down to his soaking wet shirt, I think I should have thought this through before taking action. My fingers twitched to just reach out and run them over his abs that were just calling my name. I bit my lip trying not to growl at how sexy he looks right now.

Fuck it.

I reached up and ripped the V right down the middle revealing those beautiful rock hard abs.

Man this is like heaven.

He was leaning in when my breath started pounding and then our lips smashed against eachother. The over joy i felt as the tingles rushed all over my body. His lips were so soft that I wanted more.

I pushed him into a tree with my super speed never letting go of his lips. He turned so he was pushing me up against the tree. He deapened the kiss, holding my body so close to his. My tongue wiped across his bottom lip begging for entrace and he didn't deny.