E L E V E N

My eyes flicked open when I rolled over and noticed Peeta wasn't there. The spot wasn't warm which means he must have been gone for a couple of hours. I got out of bed, the cold air hitting my bare body. I pulled Peeta's hoodie on with some yoga pants before walking through the long halls following his scent. If it wasn't for his scent, I would be lost in this place. I'm still not used to it.

Peeta scent was getting stronger leading to his office. I opened to door and everyone looked up. I forgot about the meeting. Peeta smiled.

I sat in a chair by Johanna while they continued talking. I watched them talk about how Theo can put some warriors in the woods just in case they need backup.

I took a second to look at Peeta. He had just fucked hair and pajama pants with a white V neck on.

"You really do look good with just fucked hair." I whispered seductively through the mate link watching him try so hard to keep a straight face. He glanced up at me and I smirked. "It was a bummer you wasn't there this morning, watching me play with myself." I tease. He growls deep causing the Alpha and everyone eyes to snap to him.

One of the warriors jump back.

"Woah man. I just wanted to know where the bathroom was." He said holding his hands up. Peeta blinked a couple of times trying to suppress his anger. I giggled.

"Oh sorry. Down the hall, third door on your left." Peeta said. The warrior nodded scurrying out the door as fast as possible.

Finnick patted Peeta on the back.

"Bro, you okay?" Peeta nodded and looked up at me. I licked my finger seductively acting like I was licking my arousal off. I'm glad he's the only one looking at me or this would be so embarrassing.

I know he hates when I touch myself. I can't help it. Especially when he's not home. This brings me back to when he was at the bakery helping his dad install something. I though he wouldn't be back by that time.

*Three week ago*

I was standing in the shower letting the steaming water rush over my body. It was calming. My thoughts kept going back to Peeta. How much I love him and care for him. The things that he could do to me. The things he does do to me. Whenever e touch me, tingles float trough my whole body. The overwhelming joy of having a mate that is so perfect for you.

We're both tough and protective of each other that I can't help but feel grateful to have him with me.

I dried off and stood in the mirror. My belly was only a bubble making me look four months pregnant. I walked into the closet deciding to do a little surprise for Peeta. Putting on a see-through white lace bra and matching underwear. I let my hair air dry because I think my natural curls were a nice texture.

I layed in the middle of the bed. Glancing over at the clock, Peeta should be here any minute. Five....Ten....Thirty...Hour past. I was growing impatient. I couldn't stop my hand sliding in between my thighs beginning to rub my aching core. It didn't feel as good like the way Peeta does it. I continued this rhythm for a couple of seconds and started to pick up the pace. I let out a moan.

Suddenly I heard a loud growl. My eyes snapped open and my head slowly looked to the door where Peeta stands looking beyond pissed.

"What the fuck are you doing." He growled walking over to me ever so slowly.

"Uh you.. umm you weren't...here." I said stuttering nervously. He looked at me confused." I was waiting.. and umm...-"

"Don't ever pleasure yourself. Only I can do that. Do you understand." I nodded moving my hand and siting up. "Now your punishment is no sex for two days." My eyes widened. No, that's unfair.