S E V E N

"You ready?" Peeta asked me standing in my room while I took forever in my walk in closet. I decided to go with a white crop shirt, some basic blue boyfriend jeans, and my brown boot heals. I walked out. Oh! I felt that. The soreness from yesterday. Peeta was looking in the mirror fixing his hair. I think just-fucked hair suits him. I walk over to him and give him a peck on the lips before removing his hands from his hair and running my fingers through it, putting it just how it was before he touched it.

"Now I'm ready". He chuckled grabbing my bookbag and phone for me. I don't even do my hair. I'm kind of working this just-fucked look.

We take Peeta's car because I like the feel of how smooth it is.

"Do you think Cato will agree to it," I ask Peeta walking to lunch. I haven't seen Cato all day because I don't have any classes with him except Astronomy, which is last period.

"I texted him already. He said just let him know when and where." I breathe a sigh of relief.

"Good. How about today after school at my house. Prim is staying at rue's house and my mother has to work late." I said rather, eagerly.

"Katniss." Peeta stopped and led me to a door, I assume is the janitor closet. He closed the door and turned on a light. Yep, its the janitor closet.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

"Its a process Katniss, a very painful process. It takes at least a full 3 hours but all through it you will feel pain. You will feel things unlock inside your body, becoming soft like. Your bones will crack. You won't be all stone anymore. Some of you will have warm parts and you will have the ability to do things vampires can't." Just music to my ears. I'm tired of not being able to cry or blush. I haven't did it in centuries.

"I can do this, Peeta." I reasured him. I kissed him passionately. I heard him growl so I ran my fingers through his hair, just like this morning but pulling and gripping more.

I wrapped my legs around his waist. I really wish I wore a skirt. He's so alluring. He gripped my butt with a tight squize. I can't help the moan that escapes my mouth. I know that was a turn on because I heard him growl again. That sexy werewolf growl that does things to me. His lips were on my neck kissing every inch of it. I felt his teeth grazing my neck. That spot just did things to me. That was going to leave a mark.

Vampire hickies are a dark purple. I wouldn't say blood but it could be from how much we drink.

But I felt Peeta teeth run over that spot again.

"I can't wait to claim you." He whispered on my neck. I thought I was already his. Must be another one if those mate things.

Peeta pulled back and leaned His forehead against mine. My lips were tingling from where his left. We both were sweating. I totally forgot where we were. Shit! I wish I stayed home with him. Cause right now I need him.

But sadly I know we have to stop. Whenever we touch its like a bult of electricity. It feels good.

I'm still working on control. Its not something I'm use to but I'll get there.

We slip out the closet and make our way to the lunchroom. We still have time left. Peeta opens the door and everybody looks at us. Umm... Is there something on my face. Peeta has a smirk on his face. He kissed my temple and led us to our table.

Glimmer and Marvel weren't there. They looked up and their eyes widened.

"So kitty is your mate." Finnick purred. Huh? How did he know.? "Out of all the centuries I've known you, I've never seen your eyes glowing yellow." Oh so that's why I was so surprised to see my eyes golden yellow. Its a mate thing.