T E N

I stood in the floor-to-ceiling mirror admiring my beauty. Again. I've been doing this a lot lately. I just stare at the beautiful creature who's stomach makes her look like she's 7 months pregnant when really she is only a month and a half. Yep. I'm getting closer and closer to giving birth to my little hybrid angels. I'm going to spoil them rotten.

One thing has been on my mind every since the first time we met with Delly's mother. I just don't understand how they have hearts. Peeta and my heart are frozen, which makes that utterly impossible. I tried coming up with a solution that their werewolf gene was more dominant but what about their vampire gene. Will they want blood or human food. My guess is probably human food. They love when I feed them cheese buns. They kick whenever I eat them. Delly's mom said that was a good thing.

We moved into the beach house a couple of days ago so we could get started on the babies room. It's already finished due to Peeta being a artist and stuff. We also had an professional architect come and build certain things for their room. We made it a unisex room because we didn't know the gender yet. Since my skin is so strong, It's almost impossible for her to be able to tell us the genger. But now that my stomach has grown, it is a better chance for seeing the genders. I'm just trying to spend all my time focusing on the babies, Peeta and helping out with the search for witnesses for the Pentouri. It's been stressful.

We have been building a army every since Aurora told us about the Pentouri. I just get very defensive when they mention the whole immortal child thing. They were born, not bitten. They grow every single day. Which is why this all just seems stupid to me. Who ever told the Pentouri about this, I'm going to personally rip their throat out myself and I know Peeta wont hesitate to do it too. Just thinking about it makes me lose my shit.

What if they want to start a war with us. That wouldn't be good because if Peeta and me die then the children wont have anyone to call parents. Just picturing them in their teen years wondering why their parents left them. I go fucking crazy thinking about it.

We haven't came up with names yet but I've been thinking of a few. If its two boys then we can name them Mason and Pierce or if two girls, Peerie and Haven. I think I would like a boy and a girl. Then we can name the Pierce and Peerie. I have to talk about it with Peeta.

I'm a little nervous about the whole giving birth thing. It has never been something I saw myself doing. Mostly because I couldn't. But now that it's all happening it's just very.....overwhelming.

I still haven't changed into my wolf form which I have been dying to do but I fear something will happen to the babies. Aurora will have to be patient.

I'm just glad Peeta has been with me. He's so...amazing to me. How did I get so lucky. The moon goddess was certainly in her right mind when she picked him for me.

I heard a knock on the door bringing me out of my thoughts. Peeta walked in and closed the door. I realized that I have just been looking in the mirror thinking and forgot about the running water behind me. Peeta chuckled taking off his shirt and pants, throwing them in the little pile along with mine. He walked behind me and kissed me behind the ear. He kissed my neck finding that spot that sends shivers down my back. I love when he kisses right there. He graze the spot with his sharp teeth and bite down a little. I moaned. It's the spot where he marked me.

He led me to the shower after taking off his underwear. The one thing I dread about this pregnancy is no shower sex. Which sucks. With my big belly in the way, all we can do is kiss. Not fair. I use to love being held against the wall while Peeta pounced into my throbbing core. It made me feel good in a way and made Peeta look sexy doing it. Gahh. My pregnancy hormones are raging with need.