T H I R T E E N

It's already Friday, we left for the kingdom yesterday and just now arriving. Peeta carried two duffel bags while I rolled the two suit cases. The group following behind us as Peeta lead us to two black SUV. Two huge men in black and white suits got out of the cars and bowed.

"Your highness's." We nodded as they took our bags and loaded the cars. Me, Peeta, Finnick, Annie and Clove in the first one and Johanna, Thresh, Cato, and Nikita in the second one. Yes, I convinced them all to live in the Palace with us. Not happy about Nikita but Cato is still our friend.

The drive there wasn't that long but it was long enough to make me dose off.

"Katniss, we're here." Peeta whispered. My eyes fluttered open noticing that it was a little darker outside. I turned to look out the window and noticed we were still driving. We stopped in front of the 20 feet tall black metal gates. The men in black punched in a code, his huge fingers barely missing the keys but we heard a buzzing noise and the gates opened.

We drove down a beautiful meadow path with willow trees lined up on the edge. We drove for a couple of minutes before I couldn't breath anymore. The Palace came into view and let me tell you it was nothing but breath taking. Stunning.

"This is our new home!" I squeld to Peeta through mind link, all words leaving me.

The way the sun set light dances off the palace was just beautiful. This place was like ten times bigger than our beach house which was big too. I frown at the thought of getting lost every second of everyday.

The palace had towers with that Aladdin type style to it. The stone walls were a dark gray with white in the right places. Man who ever built this is a brilliant. This looks a lot like the Mysore Palace but if you look closely, you could tell this one is bigger and more modern.

We finally pulled up in front of the dark stone steps that leads to two huge hard wooden double doors. That's a lot of stairs. As if reading my thoughts Peeta picked me up bridal style and carried me all the way up the stairs. I mumbled a quick thank you as the guards started bringing up the bags. I looked down the stairs and everyone was staring at the palace in awe.

There was a light tap on my shoulder. I turned to face a very beautiful woman who didn't look much older than us, standing in a business suit with a clip board in her hand. Her scent is odd but she's a werewolf. She was battling her eyelashes at Peeta who seemed to pay her no attention. Not this again.

Your highness's, I would like to give you a tour of the palace. Along with your friends." No fair! She had a cute British accent too. I can already tell I'm not going to like her. I nodded.

"Guys come on, we're getting a tour." They looked at use and were up the stairs in a second.

"Please follow me," Peeta intertwined our fingers as I laid my head on his shoulder. "This is the main foyer. Their are a total of sixty-seven bedrooms and fifty-two bathrooms. If you wish for more, we can quickly install them. To your left down the hall is the way to your underground garage. Since we know you all have cars, think of it more like a parking-lot just for you. It can fit a little bit over seventy cars max." Walking a down another hall and turning the corner, I can't help but notice how familiar the room in. Like I've been in here before. Flashes of my dream the other night keep playing in my head and I can't help but smile.

"This is the grand living area. If you follow me into the kitchen, we've made sure to add a table to the dining room that will fit up to forty people." She showed us our rooms and a couple of more areas like Peeta's office, family room, pool room, game room etc..

"I'm so tired. Even though she showed us everything, I know I'm going to get lost." I said cuddling with Peeta later that night.

Our room was ginormous. Way bigger than the one back home. It had dark brown hard wood polished floors. A California king sized bed with a ten ft leather headboard that matched the dresser. We had a seventy inch flat screen TV with a walk-in closet big enough for the both of us and a master bathroom that was almost the size of out room back home. Yes, the one thing they gave us that was the same as home was the glass shower and floor to ceiling mirror. This place is just amazing.