T H R E E

I woke up just laying down
looking at the ceiling - thinking. I'm so happy. I know its only been two days but I don't care. I feel something between us. This makes me happy. Peeta makes me happy.

I wonder what the group will think when they find out.

After getting ready I heard a car pull up in the driveway. I rushed down the stairs and there he stood. Looking like a male model leaning on his black Audi R8. The car wasn't as beautiful as he was. He strode toward me and hugged me.

"Hi beautiful." he whispered in my ear.

"Hey. Nice car by the way." He smiled.

He opened the door for me and I got in. He was in the car in a blink of the eye.

We pulled up at school. I smelled the group scent and knew they were waiting for us.

Peeta opened my door for me and we walked hand in hand to the door. Everybody stopped and looked at us with their jaw dropped. The wind blowing in our hair and our perfect features dancing in the sun. We are the perfect couple.

We arrived at the door and the group were all smiling at us.

"So this is the reason you ditched school." Finnick asked smirking.

"You guys are glowing." Annie smiled.

I know Peeta can feel me burning. He kissed my hair. Be calm Katniss. My subconscious rolled her eyes shaking her head with a disappointed frown.

"Yes, we are together." Peeta answered their unspoken questions. "Now let's go before we're late."

The day dragged and it sucked that I only had Peeta in 3 classes but Annie will keep me company.

"You and Peeta are just so cute together." Annie was gushing again just like in our last 2 classes. I know this already, but people continue to stare and drool when I walk down the hall.

Highschool has always been like this for me out of all the 412 times I've been a senior. Boys drooling over me and my perfect looks. I know to humans that I am a symbol of perfection and beauty to them. I've never dated anyone before. I was always waiting on that special someone and I finally found him. Peeta.

I know that we have eternity together. Eternity is a very long time. But it feels like that's how long I've been waiting for him. I've been through everything. The great depression. The Holocaust. I wasn't apart of it but I lived in Amsterdam at the time the Nazi attacked. It was a sick time during the 1920s - 1940s but me and my family got through it.

I never would have thought my mom would fall for a human. But she did and I'm happy for her. It was hard when my father died in 1628. My mom went through a depression. It took me and prim decades to try and get her to drink blood. Eventually she did. But its never been the same since then.

Humans have always suspected something about the world. Its not the place they think they live in. Its a worlds where the thing you fear the most can become your best friend. I knew it was other supernaturals but I was only friends with Vampires. My best friend Gale and Madge were Vampires. They were the only two people I could count on even though I was always a third wheel. Yes they were together. They died long ago. I've moved on though. I've lost a lot if people I care about but all that is my past. Peeta is my future.

I just can't get over the fact that I feel like we've met before. 617 years, we probably have.

The bell rung signalling its the end of school. Peeta was standing by the door when I walked out. He grabbed me by my waist and kissed me.

"Get a room." Johanna groaned grabbing Thresh hand pulling him to her car.

The week went by with me and Peeta spending every second together. He even spent the night Thursday. Mom didn't care since I'm basically past being grown.