F O U R

We woke up to a loud bang downstairs. I groaned tightening my grip around Peeta. Finnick burst through the door with a bull horn. Oh no.

"Wake up lovebirds." Gahhh. I'm going to kill him. We're not deaf. I closed my eyes as the sound of the bull horn filled my ears again. "Wakey - wakey." Some how I'm smiling when I want to be angry so bad. Damn you Finnick.

"Okay, okay we're up." Peeta laughed. Finnick walked out and took all the happy emotions with him.

"I'm going to kill him. How does Annie put up with that."

"I don't know but I'm hungry. Let's go eat." Peeta sighed.

We walked downstairs and everyone was sitting at the table waiting for us. Finnick walked in with a bucket of everybody's favorite. He threw me a blood bag. Peeta drank one too. I wasn't really paying attention to everybody else.

"Okay so here's the plan for today." Finnick chirped. "We are going mountain climbing today. It shouldn't take long with our speed ability. Everything is already packed up so all we have to do is get dressed."

We walked back upstairs, everyone going into their guess room. I was grabbing my clothes when I felt a hand slide around my waist. Peeta kissed my neck.

"I'll be right back." I nodded.

I walked to the bathroom and locked the door. Just looking in the mirror at the beautiful creature staring back at me. Her cheeks had no color but the pale icy skin. Her hair was all the way to her waist with loose wavy curls. She had curves and everything with it. She looked perfect. My subconscious rolled her eyes screaming conceded bitch. I smiled.

I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I slipped on my best dark blue jeans with my green colimbua jacket and threw on my tall green hunter boots. Then braided my hair to the side.

Peeta walked in. Why does he have an unnerving effect on me. His overwhelming good - looks. Maybe the way his eyes blaze me.

He smiles revealing his perfect white teeth. I stop breathing. He really is beautiful. No one should be this good - looking, supernatural or not.

Why am I so intimidated by him. I've lived on this earth for centuries and never been so strucked by someone.

"What are you staring at?" He whispered knocking me out my thoughts. He was behind me with his arms wrapped around me.

"Just thinking." I really don't want to talk about this.

"About?"

"About you." I hate having to explain feelings because I never had to explain them before. "About how beautiful you are." I whispered. My subconscious was lauging at me, where did all that confidence go.

Its not easy talking to him. I just don't see how calm and smooth he is about it. Here I am loosing my mind over the fact that he is my boyfriend. Mine.

He kissed my neck. "I think your the most beautiful creature I've ever seen. My beauty is nothing compared to yours. You are my life - the reason that I exist. I will always protect you. Just please don't leave me." He whispered the last part. I really wish I could cry but I can't. Its impossible. So I just turn to face him.

"I'm not going anywhere." I kiss him gently.

We stood there hugging for I don't know how long time until Finnick burst through the door. Again.

"Come on you guys." he was pushing us out the door and down the stairs where everyone stood waiting.

We all drove there in separate cars. I was in the Audi R8 with Peeta.