Chapter 1: The Night Of The Meeting.

Felix's Pov:

I walked up the steps to the big house before I went in, I fixed the big coat I had on. I was anxious, "Was he gonna like me?"" Was he gonna accept my offer?" The thoughts filled through my head.

I took a deep breath, ringing the door bell, I could hear the bell echo through the house. A butler opened the door and welcomed me in.

"Take a seat here, please. The boss will be out soon."
The butler directed me towards a seat on a couch and walked up the stairs.

Hyunjin's POV:

I tapped the pin on my desk, nervous, "Is this boy gonna be right for the job?" The thought ran miles through my head non-stop.

"He's here,"

The butler spoke bowing as he entered. I git up from my desk, fixing my suit as I walked down the stairs. I saw his brown hair shine in the light from the chandelier.

Felix's POV:

I sat on the couch fidgeting with my coat straps, "What if I don't make the job?" I mumbled under my breath.

I heard footsteps come from beh9ind me. I quickly fixed my posture, and my foot wouldn't stop tapping as I was nervous. The tall man walked to the chair in front of me and sat down, inspecting me.

Hyunjin's POV:

As I sat on the chair in front of him, they silence grew loud as I inspected him from head to toe. I let out a small chuckle as I asked him a question.

"Nervous much?"

His eyes widened as he heard my voice. Did I him?

Felix's POV:

I felt my eyes widen as he spoke. How could someone's voice be so charming?

"Yes, Sir, and I apologize."

(There will be no POV here)

Hyunjin: "How come?"

Felix: "Well, wouldn't you be nervous for a job interview too?"

Hyunjin: "I don't need to be nervous, I have my charms." **Hyunjin let out a chuckle as he said this**

Felix: "Well, I guess you're lucky l, I don't have any charms to rely on."

Hyunjin: "You do too have some charms, your hair, your face, your smile,"

Felix's POV:

What did he just say? Am I already smiling? I just met this guy, and he's already flirting with me?

(Back to the conversation)

Felix: "Thank you, but I think we should get back to the interview."

*Hyunjin's smile slowly slipped away*

Hyunjin:"Uhm. . .Yeah, you're right. we should. Uhm, first question, Do you have experience in this career field"

Felix: "Yes, I worked at a male striping place, but left because the company shut down."