Chapter 12: Our first date?

I just want to give you all a warning as there will be an attempt of rape in here. And no, it is not by Hyunjin. So please keep this in mind as you read! And if this is something you don'tfeel comfortable with reading, just please try to skip over it!

Also, there are quite a bit of spelling and Grammer mistakes, I just didn't feel like fixing them
__________________________________________

"LIX! Hurry up!" Hyunjin shouted, his hands on his hips waiting by the door. He wasn't the patient type - if you haven't already noticed -  He rolled his eyes when he got no reply, what the fuck was taking Felix so long?

"FELIX!" He yelled agian now, walking a little up the stairs. "I'm coming! Jeez!" Felix finally answered, Hyunjin let out a sigh of relief and walked back to the front door.

"How do I look?" Felix finally walked down the stairs. He hadn't changed his outfit. He only put shoes on and some makeup. Hyunjins jaw dropped. To him, Felix was more beautiful than ever in his opinion, but to Felix, he felt ugly.

"Felix, you look amazing." Hyunjin shook his head, snapping out of the Trans Felix put him in. "Ok, then let's go! Are you driving, or did you get an Uber?" Felix grabbed his bag and walked to the door, opening it.

The weather was nice, not hot at all. And just a little bit cold. The sun peaked in the tree branches, making rays on the sidewalk. The clouds looked like they were cotton candy and able to eat.

"I ordered an Uber, and look, they're here!!!!!" Hyunjin slid out the door, pointing his hands towards the black SUV. He gave a big smile, scrunching his nose. "There's your good mood again!" Felix chuckled, patting his hand on Hyunjins chest as he walked by him and down the stairs.

"Yeap! Only because I saw you in that amazing outfit, your beautiful face." Hyunjin skipped down the steps, catching up to Felix. "Oh, so I'm not this beautiful all the time, thanks. Why won't you go lock the door before you get robbed, okay? Okay." Felix gently pushed.

Hyunjin stopped in his tracks and ran back to the front door, placing the code in the door lock after he shut it and made sure it locked. They didn't need any drunks in their house unexpectedly.

Felix opened the door and scooted into the back seat, making way for Hyunjin.

"Where to?" The driver asked, glaring into the rearview mirror. "Times Square, please!'' Felix smiled, his eyes turning into thin lines. He had a big joyful smile, which Hyunjin loved about him.

"Okay! We'll be there in about 10 to 15 minutes!" The lady said before pushing a button.
The push of the button made a screen block the connection from the driver and them.

"Ma'am?.....*no answer* ..... MA'AM!.? .... *no answer*" Felix pouted at the thought of being ignored. "Awe, it's ok. It's simply just a soundproof screen. It's required for Uber drivers to have it nowadays." Hyunjin explained, and yes, he was telling the truth.  Drivers needed to stay focused on the road and make sure they didn't crash, or else they would have to pay for everyone's hospital bills.

"But still, I had a question. Rather, we should be or shouldn't be quiet." Felix sighed, laying his elbow on the door and looking out the window, as the clouds rolled in the skies slowly as they drove. "Well, you got your answer."

Hyunjin grabbed Felix's exposed thigh, looking out the opposite window.
"Get your hand off me." Felix growled, slapping at the bigger hand.
"No." Hyunjin squeezed tighter, making Felix whimper out of pain.
"Yes!"
"NO."
"Yes!"
"N.O!"
"Why not?!" Felix asked, still pushing on his hand.
"Because it's mine." Hyunjin chuckled, giving a smirk to Felix.
"IT DOESN'T HAVE YOUR FUCKING NAME ON IT!" Felix stated pushing on Hyunjins shoulder.