Chapter 17: Felix's POV

"What the fuck did you do to Felix!?" I heard Hyunjin yell in the hall as he went to punch the chef, but I was busy crying into Jisung's chest and didn't feel like stopping him. Part of me felt bad, but the other wanted the Chef to suffer.
     This always happened to me and I was tired of it.

     The sound of chatter filled the room as I opened my gifts, my smile bright and warm as I unboxed a doll. My sister smiled back at me, but my father wasn't too happy. "Who the fuck got him a doll?!" He yelled as he jerked it out of my hand and tossed it away as he picked me up by the shirt. "D-daddy, stop!" My sister cried as she watched in horror, everyone else shook their heads and started to turn around— it was protocol when this happened. "Shut up Olivia!" He yelled at her and shot her a nasty glare before turning back to me. "A boy doesn't play with dolls. A boy plays with boy toys. Not girl toys." He said before slamming me against the wall, causing a yelp of pain to sound from me. "If you want to play with girl toys why won't you just become one? Huh?" His voice was stern, but my head only hung low in sadness. Was this normal for a family?

     I fell to my knees when he let me go, my head still hung low in shame more than sadness though. My sister ran over to me as my father shouted-"Party is over, don't speak to him." My sister held me close as I just stared off into space, this wasn't normal, it couldn't be.
"I miss mom" I said, and my sister agreed. Our father was a jackass, he pushed mom away from us only because she allowed me to play with dolls, Chan left with her although I begged him to stay.

"Felix, in here now." I heard my father growl from his office. I got up and walked there, having a feeling what he was gonna do to me since he always did it after he found me playing with my sister's toys. "Shut and lock the door," he told me and I obeyed like a dog. "You really wanna act like a girl? Well I'll show you what girls get." He stood from his chair and forced me to my knees, unbuckled his belt, unzipped his zipper, and freed this thing that haunted my nightmares here lately. He pushed my head closer to it and I opened my mouth. Closing my eyes to stop the tears that formed in them as he started to move his hips hard and fast against my face until this hot liquid shot down my throat. "You act like you don't want it, yet you want to act like a girl." He said as he pushed me down to where I was laying on my stomach. "please, no" I begged him as he pulled my pants down. "Shut up, you brat, and take it like the whore you want to be." He growled as he slapped my bottom so hard it stung, he harshly pushed that thing into a hole I had down there, a hole that hurt when he did this.

My screams of protest echoed through the whole house. I knew my sister heard them, but why wasn't she doing anything?

"Felix!" Hyunjin yelled my name, his voice filled with an emotion I hadn't heard in it before. Was it fear? No. It couldn't be, he didn't show fear.
"Felix, hun. You fell asleep, and you were screaming. Is everything okay?" Jisung asked, keeping me kind of distant away from Hyunjin. I could see he wanted to hold me close, but I snuggled against Jisung's chest, taking in the velvety scent of his, much more colder than Hyunjin's but it suit him. "Yeah..." I lied, why the fuck was I lying? Jisung was willing to help, yet I fucking lied.
"Baby... can I hold you, please?" Asked Hyunjin, I wanted to say yes so badly. "I don't know.." I said nuzzling closer to Jisung who looked down at me with concern. I watched as Hyunjin left the room and I felt as if half of my body was burned a flame and turned to ashes, only to be put back together to feel the pain that I had. "Felix.. something is wrong.. please, tell me" he gave me the smallest beg. "I had another night terror" I told him, and he let out a sad sigh. "When are you gonna tell Hyunjin about them?" He asked and I just shook my head. "I don't want him to think less of me.. I'm not telling him." I said but he sat me up and looked at me with a type of look that said 'areyoukiddingme'. "If you were to see the way he looks at you Felix, I've NEVER seen him like this, he was afraid when he heard your screams." He told me and I felt my heartbreak, no one should experience fear because of me. "I'm not telling him." I said sternly, making it finale as I moved to the window seal that had a seat attached to it, where I sat and watched as the rain poured, the rain that must have started while I was asleep. I rested my head against the window, allowing my eyes to close.

"Olivia!" I screamed in fear, blood was on my hands, the carpet, everywhere. Everything was happy one second and the next, it was a total nightmare.

I jolted awake, blinking out the tears in my eyes. Fuck.

I sat there opposite on the couch of Hyunjin, my thoughts wandering. "You haven't painted in awhile" I told him.
"Haven't been in the mood"
"I can model for you"
"No."
Damn, that was cold but I kin-
"I want to know why you were screaming those words, Felix." He interrupted my thoughts. I adjusted, feeling suddenly uncomfortable. "Nothing, ju-just a bad dream." I said, biting back the tears that flooded my eyes making my vision blurry. "Lee Felix, that wasn't a bad dream, that was something much worse, please. Tell me." He begged me and I just shook my head, "I don't want to, I hate talking about it." I said, the gates breaking and the flood of tears streaming down my cheeks. "Felix, please" he said.

"Daddy! Stop!"

The words echoed in my head along with Hyunjin's begging "Stop!" I yelled, covering my ears, and that's all it took for me to start feeling dizzy, I laid back on the couch and hugged my knees to my chest, blacking out.

I had found comfort in being a personal stripper, I did it for a few years. Sure it was an odd thing to find comfort in if you take my childhood into play, but I strived off of my childhood—Or in other words childhell— it made me who I was today. Did it give me horrible flashbacks? Yes. Did it make some days living hell? Yes. But everyone has bad days and a bad story they use to be smarter. Mine was just absolutely awful.

    The crowd of old men cheered me on, I was told this was just a few guys, but this was at least 20. Not a few. I nervously spun my body around the pole, dropping my bottom down and shaking it for them. This was the last time I was doing this without a plan and fee for each person who watched me. I flipped myself over onto my back and ran my hands up my body.
     They were like hungry predators, and I was the prey that they were waiting to get their teeth sinked into— or in this case their dicks.
     I kept dancing, watching the red clock behind them, watching as the slow seconds slowly led up to the time for me to leave; 4:40pm and I was out. One guy followed me out though, even after I told him: "I have a bodyguard waiting in the car for me, and if you lay a hand on me.. well that's not the best idea for you to do..."
Bodyguard in the car? Yeah right. I was in this alone, my pepper spray in my bag which he was currently pulling on.
     "Sir, please. Hands off of me or else I'll end your whole fucking manhood." I growled slapping him across the cheek. I tried running but he had still had a grip on my bag, causing me to fall back on him, and that's when he started. Groping me and palming me, I was so disgusted I wanted to puke all over him.

     "They're getting worse." I told Jisung after I came back from my black out, "I know." He said holding me close. "Where's Hyunjin?" I asked, I saw the hesitation painted on his perfect features, all of them had perfect features and it made me uneasy somehow. "He's on his way to your brother's." He said, his grip tightening on me, telling me to not go after him. "Why!?" I asked, my eyes wide. "Because he wants to know what happened with you and your dad." He answers me. I rested my head against his chest.

"He isn't gonna get any answers from Chan."