Chapter 10: "Your Reward."

✨️no words✨️
Well, except for a few, I forgot to mention,  Felix and HYunjin have a safe word, which is, drum roll, please.....🥁🥁... ✨️Pink✨️

___________________________________________

"Which car do you own, sir?" One of the gentlemen asked.
"The Phantom." Hyunjin answered, handing his parking ticket.
"Can you confirm your ID, please?"
"Yes, here you go!" Hyunjin handed the Gentleman his ID and gave a smile, so he matched the photo.

"Thank you, Mr.Hwang. I'll go get your car." The gentleman walked off, leaving the two on the curb.
They were both silent due to the tension Felix built up.

"Hyunjin i-"
"Don't say a word until we get home, do you understand?"
"Yes."
"Yes, sir?"
"Yes, Sir."

The gentleman pulled up with Hyunjin's car, got out, and opened the back door for Felix soon, walking back over to the driver side and opening the door for Hyunjin.
He bowed while Hyunjin drove off.

The car was dim from LED lights and quiet with softly playing music in the back.
"When we get back to the house, you go straight to my room, understood?" Hyunjin glared back into the rear view mirror to see Felix nod.

After about an hour of driving, they finally reach home. Hyunjin stopped at the front of the house.
"Go in." His voice was stern. Felix opened the door and got out, closing it behind him. Hyunjin drove to the side of the house to park the car. Felix walked in.

"YO! Felix! Come here!" Han said he was clearly drunk.
"Yeah, come one over here!" Jeongin and Lee know said, also drunk.
"I can't, I have to go to Hyunjin's room. He'll be mad if I'm not in there." Felix said as he denied all the requests.

Han got up and walked over to Felix, grabbing his arm.
"I'm sure he won't mind you having a few drinks." Han pulled his arm, making him follow him to the couch.
"Please, Han, let go of me!" Felix pulled his arm out of Han's, stumbling back a bit, bumping into something.

"I thought I told you to wait in my room, didn't  I?" Hyunjin said, grabbing Felix by his waist.
"Hyunjin, wait! I tried to, but they wouldn't let me go!" Felix pleaded, but Hyunjin wasn't buying it. He lifted Felix up and threw him over his shoulder.

"Oh sheeet~ He's in trouble." Han chuckled.
"Yeap, he sure is!" Lee know agreed, laughing.
"What's he gonna do to him?." Jeongin asked, clearly clueless.
"Oh Hyunjin? Fuck him till the the morning." Han said before shoving his face with another shot of whiskey.

~Upstairs.~

Hyunjin threw Felix onto his bed before walking back to the door and locking it.
"Get naked you slut." Hyunjin's world's made Felix shiver.
"But Hyunjin-"
"Do I need to do it myself?" Hyunjin interrupted felix.
"No, Sir." Felix said, bowing down to take his shoes off.

Hyunjin watched him like a hawk as he stood back up to take the hoodie off.

"You know what. Just leave your costume on and dance like a whore for me, alright?" Hyunjin said as he loosened his tie and took his jacket off.

Felix gulped as he stood there like a dear in headlights.
"Did I not make myself clear? Dance." Hyunjin stated again as he walked over to the bed and sat down.
Felix turned towards him and took a deep breath.

He bent down and looked at Hyunjin with his mouth open.
He stood back up, letting his hands trace his body up to his chest.
He soon dropped his ass down fast, and he leaned forward, putting his hands in front of him, moving his knees to the ground. He lowered his upper body, leaving his ass in the air. He brought his left leg up and pushed his other one back, and pushed his ass down to the floor, making his legs be in a W shape.
He brought his legs around to do the splits.
Hyunjin growled at seeing how flexible Felix was, but Felix wasn't done.
He leaned forward and flipped his legs around, making him lay on his back.