Chapter 13: its gonna be alright.

"How could they!?" Felix cried out into Hyunjin's neck.

They we're still in the bathtub, the warm water hitting their skin, almost as if it was trying to comfort Felix, like it knew he was in pain. Hyunjin was still there, under him, holding Felix tightly.

"I don't know, but I'm here it's alright." Hyunjin hugged Felix tighter, one arm being across his lower back, and the other being across his shoulder blades, pulling him closer. "It's not alright!" Felix's cries were full of pain.

"It's my fault!" Felix screamed out in pain. He squirmed around, trying to get out of Hyunjins hold, only making Hyunjin hold him tighter. "Felix, Baby. Please It's not your fault, okay? Don't blame yourself, please." Hyunjin tried to comfort Felix, caressing his back in a comforting manner. But Felix wasn't listening, crying out all of his pain, he hugged onto Hyunjin's neck tighter.

"Please don't let them get me. Please." Felix's crying was slowly starting to settle down as he realized he was safe in Hyunjin's arms. "I promise. I won't let anyone hurt you again. I promise my whole life, Felix. I love you too much." Felix's eyes widened at Hyunjins words. "Y-you love me? Hyunjin, you love me?" Felix kept asking the same question before finally Hyunjin answered. "Yes. Felix, I love you. I love you very much." "I love you too," Felix cried out, hugging Hyunjin tighter. Hyunjin cried as well, hugging Felix tighter. "I promise with my life Felix. I won't let anyone hurt you ever again." Hyunjin nuzzled his face into Felix's neck.

They stayed there for a good long while crying in each other's embrace. Soon though, the crying started to settle down,
Only the sniffling being left.

"Felix, Baby? Can I wash you now? Please?" Hyunjin asked, letting go of Felix and laying back against the tub wall. Felix nodded his head, sitting back and getting off of Hyunjins lap, and going to the other side of the tub. He took a deep, shaky breath and relaxed in the tub, laying his head back. "Are... you okay now?" Hyunjin carefully asked as he reached over to a table, grabbing a loofah and some soap. "Mhm," Felix stayed relaxed in the tub as he realized he was alright, and those men couldn't find him. "Uhm, Jinnie. I'm sorry." Felix said as he lifted his head back up to look at Hyunjin. "For what?" Hyunjin scooted forward a bit and started to wash Felix's chest. "I lost the plug." He had a sad tone when he said that. "I don't care about it. I don't care about it at all. I'm just glad you're okay. So don't worry about it. Okay?" Hyunjin looked into Felix's eyes with care and love. "Okay," Felix's voice was barely above a whisper. He laid his head back - it resting on a seat that connected to the tub.

Hyunjin carefully cleaned Felix's body, stopping when only his lower are was left. "Do you want to wash yourself? Or do you want me to?" Hyunjin asked, knowing that it might make Felix uncomfortable. "You." Felix answered, still relaxing. Hyunjin nodded his head, washing his hips and areas carefully. Once he finished, he started to rinse Felix off. "Jinnie?" Felix looked at him. "Yes?" He replied. "Do you have any bubble bath solution?" Hyunjin looked at Felix with a raised eyebrow. "I wanna take a bubble bath." He added, then Hyunjin nodded his head, finishing rinsing him off. "Can I wash your hair first?" Hyunjin asked. "I don't want to wash my hair tonight." "Okay." Hyunjin didn't question Felix, quickly washed himself, and got out of the tub, grabbing a towel to dry himself off before going to a cupboard to get a bottle. He walked back over.

"Do you want warmer water?" Hyunjin asked softly. Felix nodded.
Hyunjin pressed down on the stopper, making it pop up and drian the tub. He started the water again once the tub was drained, he handed Felix the bottle and started to walk towards the door. "JINNIE!" Felix cried out. "Don't leave me! Please!" He cried out again making Hyunjin stop dead in his tracks and instantly walk back to Felix. "I'm just going to get you some pajamas okay? I'll be right back. I promise." Hyunjin said placing a hand on Felix's shoulder. Felix let out a sigh and nodded his head. "Please, come back. Don't leave me here for long. Please." Felix said before sniffing the bath bubble solution, his eyes widening with joy. "I'll come back in a minute." He got up again and walked out of the bathroom leaving Felix to make the bath bubbly.