Chapter 14:"Will you be mine officially?"

"lixxie, baby, you need to wake up~ or else you won't be able to sleep tonight." Hyunjin said as he gently shook Felix's sleeping body. Felix whined in protest as he rolled over and faced away from Hyunjin, which only caused Hyunjin to frown slightly. "Come on, baby~ wakey wakey~" he hesitantly scooted closer to Felix and gave him a tight back hug, nuzzling his face into Felix's neck and breathing in his sweet scent. Hyunjin always liked the way Felix smelt, but he would never admit to it.
Never.

"Come on, you need to wake up baby boy~" he whispered into Felix's ear sweetly. He then gave the earlobe a gentle kiss. "I don't wanna" He whined as he shrugged his shoulders and tried to get Hyunjin away. Hyunjin backed off and sat off scooting down the bed and getting off. "Alright... we'll imma go talk to Jeongin, Lino and Jisung. I'll be back" this instantly made Felix wake up and sit up. He grabbed onto Hyunjin's arm "No!" He cried. Hyunjin immediately turned around and hugged him tightly trying to comfort him. "Shh shhh. I'm right here, baby. I'm not leaving you right now" he said trying his absolute best to calm Felix down but nothing was working, Felix was crying historically (?) and he only wanted to be in Hyunjin's arms, no one else's.

"Please, it's gonna be okay, baby. I promise" Hyunjin said in a soothing voice as he held Felix in his arms. "P-please, the-y'll get me again-in" Felix stuttered out between sobs. Hyunjin felt his heart drop, "No one if getting you, honey. It's just me here, with you. No one else, My love. No one else.." He whispered the last part into Felix's ear before giving it a comforting kiss on its lobe.

After what seemed like hours Felix had finally settled down in crying. He pulled away from the hug looking up at Hyunjin with big, teary, doe eyes. "Jinnie?" He asked, his voice raspy from all of the crying. "Yes, I'm here, My love. I'm here." Hyunjin replied before he gave Felix's forehead a kiss. "I love you, Jinnie." Felix hugged Hyunjin again. He didn't understand why Felix loved him, he was such a jerk to him. He used him half of the time. The guilt was washing over Hyunjin. He sat there shocked by Felix's words.

"I need to use the bathroom." Hyunjin said as he moved away from Felix he now had a sad pout on his face. "Okay..." he watched Hyunjin leave the bed and walk into the bathroom, shutting the door. 'Did I do something wrong?' Felix thought to himself as he stared at the bathroom door.

Hyunjin sat there in a corner of the bathroom on the floor, feeling all of the guilt wash over him. "Why does he love a jerk like me?" He asked himself as he tried not to cry. It was all sinking in on him, He had fallen for Felix's charms- no he had fallen for Felix himself not just his charms. He slowly started to feel his cheeks burn from the sensation of tears falling down them. 'He was only ment to be a whore. Nothing more' Hyunjin told himself. But, nothing was working all the guilt he had and all the love he felt for Felix washing over him.

"Jinnie? Are you okay..." He heard the familiar voice of Felix which only made him feel more guilty. He started to cry more, only making Felix wash over. "Hyunjin!? Are you okay!?" He asked Hyunjin worriedly as he knelt down beside the older. "I'm so sorry" Hyunjin sobbed as he lunged forward and hugged Felix tightly, Felix was shocked for a few seconds but then regained his composure again. "Nooo... why are you sorry, Jinnie-" "I've been such a jerk to you... I-I've been paying you for sex... I wouldn't stop fucking you if you told me to stop... I-"
"Does it look like I give two fine flying fucks?" Felix interrupted Hyunjin's rant about himself. Felix had an annoyed expression on his face which Hyunjin soon saw when he pulled away from the hug still sobbing slightly.
"Sure in the beginning I was in it for the money.... But I soon fell in love with you Jinnie. You're not a jerk, you're a kind caring person, you were there for me and are here for me now when I'm trying to get over the incident that happened this morning.. you made sure I was safe. You risked getting arrested for me. You bought me things I wanted even if I worried about the price. I love you for you Jinnie. Not just the sex or the money, but you as a person, and I don't care if you're harsh during sex because you know what... I truly think it's hot. . . Now wipe up those tears because you're not some sore looser of a jerk. You're THE Hyunjin, and nothing will change that." Felix said as Hyunjin looked at him with red, teary eyes.