Chapter 8:"Finally a night with Friends "Ft.Jungkook of BTS

___________________________________________

"Lee, know! Quickly fix the room before he comes!" Han yelled as he was rushing around. Han was only stressing this much because Jeongin was moving in. "LEE KNOW! Are you really sleeping?!" Yelled the young to the older.

He was over the shit with lee know sleeping everywhere; on the couch, leaning on the counters in the kitchen, everywhere he had a chance.

"WAKE YOUR ASS UP!" He yelled, shaking the older that was in a slumber on the couch. He gave a groan as he sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"God Jisung, what is your problem?"

"My problem is, we only have a few hours until Mr.Jeongin comes, and the room is still filled with dust!"

"You know that Hyung Hyunjin has maids, right?" Han dropped all of the things that were in his hands.

"Right." He gave a sigh as he walked back to the couch that Lee Know sat upon.

"Now then, we'll get them to finish cleaning." Lee know grabbed onto Jisung's hand as he got up, walking out.

"Uhm, yes, the room over there needs to be cleaned." Jisung told a maid as they passed one. He was stumbling behind Minho, who was rushing towards the doors of Hyunjin and Felix's room.

He busted open the door only for his eyes to be met with Felix on top of Hyunjin.

"GOD, Lee Know, do you not know how to knock?" Felix scrambled off of Hyunjin as if nothing was happening.

"I apologize, Hyunjin, but Jisung here thought he had to clean the room for Jeongin." Lee Know pulled Han's arm, making him stumble.

"No, Han, you didn't need to do that. I already told all of our maids that it needs to be cleaned." Hyunjin got up buttoning the buttons Felix had undone as he walked towards the two.

"Oh, so then what do I do know?" Han asked, giving a little innocent look.

"Go have some fun with Minho, and Felix and I are gonna head out to meet his brother and friends." Hyunjin placed his hands on Han's shoulders, giving an encouraging nod. He didn't know why, but it just felt right.

"Come on, Felix, it's time to head out." Felix hurried up into Hyunjin shadow.

Hyunjin and Felix disappeared in the house's silence; it was a bit too quiet.

"Lee Knoww~." Han whined in boredom.

"Yes, love?" Lee know looked at Han as he sat in front of him on the couch.

"I'm bored!"

"Go look through some stuff."

"Like what??"

"Well, I know Hyunjin has some new paintings."

"Really?!"

"Yeap, go grab them out if his art room, and we'll go through them."

"Ok, I'll go get them!"

Han quickly git up and ran to Hyunjin's art room. In the process, he almost slipped due to running. He slid into the slightly opened door.
There were a pile of new paintings, and he grabbed them quickly, heading back to Lee Know.

"I found some!!"

"Cool! Bring them here." Minho patted the empty space beside him on the couch.
Han placed the paintings beside Minho and sat on the coffee table.

"Woah, look at this one!" Han held up a painting of flowers up and showed Lee Know. "Oh yeah, that is cool!.....Woah! Look at this one of me!" Minho exclaimed as he held a smaller sized one up to his head.
"It looks exactly like you!" Han replied, but his enthusiasm dropped when he saw a specific painting.
"Look at this one..." Han pointed to the painting that caught his attention.
"Oh-.... Well, that is definitely something..." Minho said, picking the painting of Felix up.
"Yeah... It's such a beautifully painted piece." Han rubbed his fingers on the paintings texture from the brush.
"Doesn't the face look similar?" Han asked as he pulled the painting closer to his face.
"It do----- Han."