Chapter 16: Hyunjin's Pov

"What did he need to realize!?"

       "He needed to realize that you're not a kid anymore, Felix! And he needed to realize that I'm not a shitty guy." I snapped at Felix by accident, slamming my hand against the steering wheel. "Well you are right now! You were just a dick to him and now he's not gonna stop nagging at you until you stop loving me!" I slam on the breaks at his words "Lee Felix, I'm never gonna stop loving you." I said sternly, my breathing heavy as I tried to calm my racing heart. "Then he's not gonna stop hating your guts." He says, tears still spilling over his eyelashes, staining his beautifully freckled cheeks. "He can suck my dick for all I care, Felix. My love for you isn't gonna change." I say running a frustrated hand through my hair.

     "Just drive home please" He cries, I rest my forehead against the steering wheel, tears filling my eyes as well. "I've never loved someone until you, Felix. I've always been cold and paid people for sex or shows like I did with you, but when I began to get to know you and how you are I fell so fucking hard for you... please, I know in my past I've been a horrible guy, and I was today. I'm just trying to protect you from now on..." I say as my voice trembles, God he makes me weak and soft. "Hyunjin, look..." he pauses to cup my face in his hands and make me look at him. "..that was in the past, you are a better guy no-"
"But I'm really not, Felix. You know exactly why."
"Yes I do but that doesn't make me see you any different than I do right now, right now I see a very handsome, strong guy. Who's only trying to protect the person he loves." And when he finished his sentence he kissed me.

He actually kissed me.

I didn't have to kiss him first he kissed me first. It took me a good few seconds until I realized he pulled away, "Dammit Lix, why'd you have to do that? Now I'm hard." I pouted and he just giggled. "Drive home." And I obeyed like a damn dog.

When we arrived home I got out and rushed over to his side to help him out, "Don't you have to put the car up?" He asked me as he took my hand. "One of the maids or butlers will put it up." I said helping him out of the car and shutting the door. I led him inside, ignoring the others and took him up to my room.
"What are you doing Hyunjin?" He asked with slight fear in his voice, "I want to be close with you as possible, I don't want to have sex either I just want to cuddle and kiss." I said as I lifted him into the bed and crawled over him, hugging him and laying on top of him. "But Hyunjin I-" I cut him off with a tender kiss, my arms wrapped around his waist. "Hyunjin really... I want to tell you something." He said as he pulled away, "well I'm telling you something right now, I want your lips on mine. Nothing more." I said, but he put a hand over before I could kiss him again. I looked at him with hooded eyes of annoyance.
"Hyunjin, I know you're holding back because of what happened the other morning to me. But I wanna tell you something." He said, taking his hand off of my mouth.

"If you promise to be gentle, I want to have sex again." He said with a shaky breath, "you're not telling me the truth." I stated which caught him off guard. "I am!" He exclaimed and I shook my head, laying it on his chest and listening to his heart. "No you're not, you want me to be satisfied no matter if you're not ready yet. So I'm not having sex with you until you really do want it and aren't just saying it because you feel bad. Now shush so I can kiss you again." I said, but didn't move my head off of his chest, too contended with listening to his heart beat.

     "I'm waiting." He said, snapping me out of my small nap. I sat up slightly, looking at him, admiring the way his freckles were placed all over his cheeks, like stars that had fallen from his eyes because they couldn't hold anymore. I leaned down, pressing my lips against his soft lips, they fit perfectly against mine and moved perfectly with mine. Molding together as if we were try to mix our bodies together. Our tongues rubbing against each as they entered the others mouth to taste what it had to offer, an offer that I would die for. His taste was like heaven to me.