Chapter 3

The favorite training life has officially begun.

    Started from home at 8 o'clock in the morning. Unlike other contestants who live in dormitories, my mother felt that she needed a solitary environment and bought a house directly. This results in an hour spent on the road.

    Last night, she still hadn't calmed down. She tossed and turned for half the night, and when she arrived at the gate of the training center, she was still sleepy, yawning, and tears were streaming from the corners of her eyes.

    As soon as he got out of the car and closed the door, he turned his head and saw Shen Yan.

    Zhong Yi was a little surprised, she was already prepared yesterday that she would not see Shen Yan for a long time, she did not expect to meet her here.

    At this time, Shen Yan was wearing a white sportswear, with a sleepy look on his face, and beside him was a huge suitcase. Although it is huge, but after thinking about it, he only had such a suitcase when he went abroad for several years, and Zhong Yi was a little bit bitter.

    It is known from previous lives that Shen Yan's family conditions are not as rich as figure skaters in people's impressions. His parents died early, and he has always lived with his grandmother. In order to support Shen Yan's dream of figure skating, the old man lives alone in China.

    Shen Yan over there also saw Zhong Yi, and smiled slightly on his bored expression.

    Zhong Yi stepped forward.

    "Are you leaving?"

    It was really nonsense, Zhong Yi was very conflicted, he didn't know how to express this moment, and he wanted to talk to him, but he had nothing to say.

    Shen Yan, who is always gentle and gentle, looks easy to get along with, and when he gets close, he always feels that he has an air of independence from the world. At this moment, the sun just hit Shen Yan's face, the pale skin shone with light, and his heart was about to melt when he saw it.

    "Yes."

    "Bon voyage, come on." Zhong Yi raised his hand to his chest in a cheering gesture.

    "Okay." The boy nodded, "You too."

    After saying this, the suitcase made a sound, Shen Yan waved his hand to signal to leave, and Zhong Yi made way for him. Seeing the figure of the boy walking further and further away, Zhong Yi didn't know where the courage came from, and made a trumpet shape with his hands.

    "Take care of yourself!"

    Shen Yan heard this, nodded in surprise, and continued to move forward. He was still a little confused as he walked, since it was only the second time he had met the girl, her familiar attitude made it difficult for him to deal with it. His world only has figure skating and grandma, and it is too small to hold other things for the time being.

    Zhong Yi watched Shen Yan leave.

    I really couldn't help but say that just now, when I thought of him being alone and undergoing intensive training abroad, even if he was sick, he couldn't take care of himself, he couldn't bear the sadness.

    Guess what he said seemed strange to him.

    But he has already gone abroad, what she has to do is to seize the time to follow in his footsteps, to participate in the competition as soon as possible, to be promoted to the group as soon as possible, and to meet him as soon as possible.

    The training center has always had no Saturdays and Sundays. Everyone has to come to the ice rink for training every day. Zhong Yi just wasted some time at the door. At this moment, there are already a lot of people standing scattered on the ice.