Chapter 27

Changing the program, the more Zhong Yi thought about it, the more feasible it became. After communicating with several teachers, several teachers also gave sincere suggestions, such as too short a time may not be able to achieve the desired effect.

    This time, Zhong Yi gritted his teeth and wanted to give it a try, so he promised again and again that he would not make fun of his career.

    She also has her own ideas for the new program. The last time she went to the temple in H City, it gave her inspiration. In the forest, Zhong Yi and Ming Yue met a little squirrel by chance, and the Zen music in the forest will make people feel peaceful in their hearts.

    Therefore, for the new free skating program, Zhongyi collected the sounds of insects in the mountains and wooden fish in temples. People who hear the music can instantly feel that they are in the mountains, as if they can smell the smell of sandalwood in the air.

    The name of the program is also named according to these images, it is called "Far Mountain".

    Zhong Yi also expressed her opinion with Costen's designer, the main thing is not to be messy or charming, but to be clean and solemn. Costen's designer was also very helpless: "Are you playing a dress-up game?"

    Zhong Yi could only laugh.

    Compared to other athletes, Zhong Yi is indeed a little troublesome.

    The first draft came out the next day. The color of the monk’s robe would look plain on the ice rink, so on the basis that the skirt is all in the color of the monk’s robe, I added a skirt on the waist for reference to the costume of another country. An intricate red rope.

    Zhong Yi is also very satisfied with this effect.

    The choreographer also officially came back out of the arena, and the first thing he said was to tell Zhong Yi that I would lose many years of my life if I choreographed for you. Zhong Yi touched the tip of his nose, all the footwork was newly arranged, and an original footwork was added, which could better fit the style of the music.

    After finding the other jumping drums, Zhong Yi started jumping training again under the helpless eyes of Coach Rice. Rice made it more difficult for her, and the training for this period of time was exhausting.

    But Zhong Yi inexplicably felt comfortable with this kind of life, and this kind of life was filled with training, which made her previous inexplicable mentality disappear.

    Except for the occasional free time, Zhong Yi will check Weibo to watch TV series and new movies that have not been followed for a long time. Every day's life is so full that even Mingyue can't bear to run around with Zhongyi.

    During this nearly half a month, Shen Yan also threw away his crutches and went on the ice again. Zhong Yi was still not at ease, so he secretly asked Liu Song if he was really okay before letting him train again.

    Liu Song said no problem, so she was relieved.

    When he made the decision to change the program to go all out for the Olympics, Zhong Yi withdrew from the Grand Prix finals without any regrets. The intense training couldn't support her leaving country A to participate in a competition, and many people came to Zhongyi Weibo to regret.

    Just like this day by day, Shen Yan's birthday is approaching.

    Zhong Yi didn't know Shen Yan very well last year, so he just sent a simple happy birthday. After going through so many things this year, Zhong Yi made up her mind to go out with Shen Yan.

    In the past two days, apart from Shen Yan's birthday, there is another incident that can be regarded as a small disturbance in the peaceful life. Country C has a dark horse in the women's singles, with outstanding results, and was invited to the weekend club for training.