Chapter 38

It was getting late at the venue, Zhong Yi separated from Shen Yan backstage, and went to the girls' lounge to change clothes. Although she usually likes to tease Shen Yan about small things, she is still very serious when it comes to the competition.

    So by default, it is nonsense to wait a while before going on the ice, and go straight to the ice rink after changing.

    The suspense of this year's National Championships is relatively small, and I like to participate only to test the effect of new songs first, and to lay a foundation for the subsequent Winter Olympics, so I can have a little confidence.

    Domestic athletes who naturally take care of their own homes have the best ice rinks and the best equipment.

    Zhong Yi feels very comfortable as soon as he gets on the ice.

    There are songs playing in the earphones, and simple sliding along with the music gradually warms up. After the modification, the free skating this time is basically the kind where I like to challenge the limit and get exhausted after one set.

    This time on the ice is also based on the principle of fighting hard. She wears a mask for heavy training. The previous most important sense of realm has been mastered and can be adjusted anytime and anywhere.

    ——The

    time for the game is coming soon, and the two days of pre-match training will not take effect so quickly. When the short program was on stage, Zhong Yi was afraid that she would not be able to show the effect she wanted.

    As a result, as soon as she stood at the entrance, she heard a burst of screaming from the audience stands. She looked up in surprise, the whole field was covered with her own hands, and many fans shouted her name loudly.

    In fact, she hasn't paid much attention to public opinion since returning to China to start training. It's been a long time since I competed in China, and I don't know when I got so many fans.

    "Come on, Zhong Yi!"

    "Come on, sister!"

    Zhong Yi put on his gloves slowly, smiled at the stands, and waved. There was another scream.

    on ice.

    Sliding slowly on the ice, the short program is still flying, and innovations have been made in terms of difficulty composition and Kosten. If someone who knows how to watch it will find that the sliding track of the whole program is almost completely different from the previous one, which is very challenging. A figure skater's memory.

    The new version of Costen abandoned the previous color scheme, but chose a very rich bright red, which is quite like a desert child. The bright red skirt is matched with the hollowing out at the waist, and the gold embroidered on the fabric The line is completely different from the previous Dunhuang color scheme.

    Zhong Yi did not give up her thoughts on Kosten. She participated in the design of the three-layer skirt and carefully selected various fabrics for lightness, which created the gorgeous effect today.

    She is very confident in her short program.

    With the whistling sound of a gust of wind at the beginning, Zhong Yi started to move on the ice. The red figure presents a figure-eight shape in the ice rink, and its jumps are impeccable, which can be used as a textbook magic board. I even like the end of each jump, and I can still hear the screams from the outside.

    As the rhythm of the music gradually rises, the footwork of the movements also reaches a high level, adding the iconic movements of the classical dance of country C, which is magnificent.