Chapter 44

Shen Yan glanced at Zhong Yi in surprise: "This season is not over yet, why did you think of a new program?" "

    Think about it," Zhong Yi shook his head indifferently: "Now I see movies and songs, all I think about are programs. The show, isn't it far from being crazy?"

    Shen Yan chuckled.

    The second half of the flight was as boring as usual, Zhong Yi didn't sleep very well, and finally woke up to find that she was resting on Shen Yan's arm. Shen Yan seemed to put his hands on the chair in the front seat in order to support her, and he didn't know how long he kept it there.

    Zhong Yi looked at him as if he had fallen asleep, and carefully removed his hand from above.

    "What's wrong?" Shen Yan's voice was still hoarse just after waking up.

    "Is your arm numb?" Zhong Yi asked very gently in a low voice.

    Shen Yan shook his head, as if he hadn't rested well, his eyes were half open. Seeing his appearance, Zhong Yi felt very distressed: "Go on to sleep, it seems that there is still a while."

    Without pushing back, Shen Yan nodded trustingly, and leaned her head towards Zhong Yi's direction, although there was still a gap in the middle. With the distance between the seats, Zhong Yi still felt that he was leaning on him, sitting upright.

    Taking advantage of this idle time, Zhong Yi also fell into some thoughts. She glanced cautiously at Shen Yan next to her, sleeping peacefully.

    This feeling didn't happen all of a sudden. As early as a few months ago, Zhong Yi felt that their relationship had become a little...complicated.

    It's not complicated in a broad sense, but the kind that I don't understand - for example, they seem to have directly exceeded the boundaries of friends, but they are not lovers. A more accurate description can only be described as "old husband and old wife".

    It's too familiar.

    Zhong Yi still feels moved by Shen Yan from time to time, but from her perspective, Shen Yan's transboundary behavior is just the distance he thinks there should be between them.

    Something is wrong.

    In Zhong Yi's previous fantasy, the process of their relationship should be from friends to lovers to family members. Now it seems to be completely reversed, no matter how hard she tries, there is no ambiguous moment called shyness between them.

    Thinking about a lot of things that twisted his mouth, he almost turned himself dizzy, Zhong Yi shook his head, trying to get those thoughts out of his mind.

    The plane landed smoothly, and the moment it touched the ground, Shen Yan also opened his eyes. There was a subconscious sense of indifference between his brows, and this feeling gradually melted away when he saw Zhong Yi's eyes closed.

    Like a kitten, Zhong Yi leaned against the back of the seat close to him, her brows were still furrowed, as if she encountered some unsolvable trouble in a dream.

    For some reason, Shen Yan's hand was uncontrollable, and she stretched out to gently pin a piece of hair that was blocking Zhong Yi's face behind her ear, and her fingertips even touched Zhong Yi's cheek.

    There was still a smile on the corner of Shen Yan's mouth, and this smile was frozen at the moment when Zhong Yi's eyes widened.

    In fact, Zhong Yi has not fallen asleep, and her mobile phone is about to run out of battery. Seeing Shen Yan sleeping soundly, she just wants to lean on the chair and close her eyes to rest for a while. There are many things to do when getting off the plane. She has to recharge her energy first. .