Chapter 28

This time it was a Chinese restaurant, Zhong Yi and the others were really not used to eating anything else, so they called to make a reservation before, so they sat in a private room as soon as they arrived.

    The previous episode didn't affect Zhong Yi's interest. As soon as they sat down at the table, Zhong Yi posted a message on Moments in a good mood.

    [Happy birthday to contestant Shen Yan! 】

    The dishes are served quickly, Mingyue and the others are not allowed to eat too oily, Zhong Yi is still wailing: "Let's make an exception today~" "

    No."

    Shen Yan has no objection.

    Halfway through eating, Shen Yan habitually began to add food to Zhong Yi. Zhong Yi couldn't put it on the plate, and his mouth was stuffed: "You eat first, don't worry about me!"

    Ming Yue looked helplessly, poking Liu Song, with a face like you look at them.

    Liu Song was silly, thinking that Mingyue wanted to eat, and gave Mingyue a chopstick.

    Zhong Yi looked at his phone, and left the private room mysteriously. When he came back, he held a big cake in his hand.

    Mingyue came forward to help carry it, but Shen Yan was a little stunned.

    "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you~" Singing and looking at Shen Yan with a smile. The lights were turned off by Zhong, only the flames of a few candles came out.

    Shen Yan knew that Zhong Yi attached great importance to his birthday, but he didn't expect it to be so grand. He thought that as long as he could have a meal together, he would be very happy. Being urged by three people to close your eyes and make a wish—

    what kind of wish should I make?

    It's like breaking your fingers, there are only a few wishes from childhood to adulthood.

    Then I wish them good results in the competition, I wish everyone good health... I wish you can be so happy in the future...

    Grandma, did you see it? Seems like I'm having a good time...

    Shen Yan opened his eyes, in the warm candlelight, Zhong Yi was smiling, hiding behind the orange light. There is curiosity and urging in the eyes.

    She is really a very strange person.

    Somehow, Shen Yan always felt that he should be alone, but different from his intuition, when he opened his eyes from his intuition, there would always be a girl standing in front of him, comforting and encouraging him with a smile.

    Now I feel that there is nothing wrong with country A.

    Shen Yan blew out the candles slowly, Zhong Yi happily applauded. Liu Song was dividing the cake, and Zhong Yi commanded to give Shen Yan a big piece, Mingyue shouted from the side: "Liu Song! Put down that piece of cake!" and rushed

    forward, scraping all the cream off the cake.

    From Shen Yan's perspective, Zhong Yi pouted.

    But he knows that liking is just habitual, not too greedy. Mingyue seems to be an important person to her, Liu Song... At least after he came to accompany her, it was really convenient for Shen Yan.

    That's why I told Gu Yin at that time to have dinner with my family.

    The candles were blown out, the lights were turned on, and the cake was divided. After the four of them finished eating, Mingyue went to pay the bill. Zhong Yi sneaked up to Shen Yan's side: "Let's take a walk for a while!"