Chapter 11

There is a day between the free skating competition and the short program. Zhong Yi doesn't want to miss the great opportunity. She has decided before that, except for special reasons, she will never miss every game of Shen Yan.

    So the next morning she got up and sent a message to Shen Yan, asking what he was doing.

    The reply was that Shen Yan rented a city ice rink and needed to continue training.

    When these words entered the screen, Zhong Yi's eyes lit up in an instant, and he hesitated for a long time before sending -

    [Can I go and see! I swear! Just look! Absolutely do not bother you! 】

    When Shen Yan received this, he had just had a good time together. Looking at the long passage that seemed to be writing a review letter to the dean, he really thought about whether to let her come over. After all, he was tired and messed up at this time. very.

    A villain in my mind said, don't let her come, it will affect the training; another said, just come, anyway, she is also a figure skater, and I have never seen her before.

    In the end, he couldn't resist the starry eyes of the little girl in his fantasy. After thinking for a moment, he had no choice but to reply dryly: [Come on. Positioning|]

    After sending, Shen Yan still had an unprecedented end. He found the toilet, looked in the mirror, stroked his hair with his fingers, and straightened his clothes.

    ...

    It was noon when Zhong Yi went out.

    The sun was shining brightly at noon, although it was winter, it was full of warm feeling. It has been an hour since she received the news, she changed into a light pink underwear and a white coat, and she simply said to Mingyue and walked outside.

    When we got to the ice rink, there was a store at the entrance, Zhong Yi ran in with a smile and bought a bottle of water and a bottle of milk tea.

    The milk tea is for herself. Tomorrow is the competition. Athletes can't eat and drink outside things. This blessing can only be enjoyed by one person~

    I jumped in with small steps, and thought about the opening remarks on the way. As soon as I arrived at the entrance of the ice rink, I glanced casually, and the smile on Zhong Yi's face froze.

    It turns out...he's not the only one! ! Don't tell me sooner! !

    The well-known and unnamed players from country C on the figure skating team were all skating on the ice rink with earphones on by themselves. Because the place is small, it seems extremely crowded.

    The ice rink is not a formal ice rink, it is more like an entertainment place for amateurs. Zhong Yi looked around——Shen Yan was leaning against a baffle, and in front of him was a women's singles player, smiling shyly, talking about these things.

    Shen Yan looked very ordinary and polite, almost lying on the baffle, the closer the female contestant was, the farther and farther he was hiding, which seemed a bit funny.

    Zhong Yi couldn't laugh at all.

    She felt the anger rising from her heart, and there was always a feeling of wanting to be angry. She also knew that she was just given the light of rebirth. In this life, she could get to know Shen Yan in advance, and she had no right to interfere with whom he associates with. Who is on good terms. Wanting to have him, but not owning him, she first realized her terrifying possessiveness.

    This is what she thought of before, the character defect she inherited from Zhong Yao.

    Zhong Yi was stunned on the spot for a few seconds, Shen Yan had already seen her, pointed at the female contestant, nodded politely, and slid over. She quickly put away the bitterness and hatred on her face, and greeted Shen Yan with the brightest smile.