Chapter 49

Although the land training was very tiring, Zhong Yi actually enjoyed it in the last ten days. The two became in the state of training together again, two days of land training plus one day of ice rink training, and so on.

    The condition is still good.

    And at this time, Zhong Yi spends money and is hit even harder. Let Mingyue leave the Olympic Village directly, buy a lot of training supplies, and put them one by one into the small warm-up room.

    Soon, it was time for the opening of the Winter Olympics. Everyone did not practice that day, and had to follow the team to enter the stadium at the opening ceremony.

    Zhong Yi and Shen Yan also put on the team uniforms they hadn't worn for a long time. The red uniforms set off Zhong Yi's red lips and white teeth.

    As for Shen Yan, Zhong Yi didn't see him wearing bright red very much, when he walked out of the room, her eyes were fixed.

    Too beautiful!

    Zhong Yi always believed that only people from country C can convey the flavor of red, especially in Shen Yan. The boy from country C has a very good figure and demeanor. As soon as he wears a red sportswear, his vigor can give people a head-on blow.

    Zhong Yi covered her nose and looked at Shen Yan.

    Shen Yan: "What's wrong?"

    Zhong Yi: "I'm calm and calm, I think I'm going to have a nosebleed."

    Shen Yan smiled.

    Mingyue and Liu Song didn't have to go to the venue with them today, but Zhong Yi thought that if they stayed in the room, they would stay in the room, so why not go to the opening ceremony of the Winter Olympics every four years.

    So the two people who didn't wake up followed behind.

    The team had to gather in the lobby first, Yan Cheng waved when he saw them: "Hurry up, roll call."

    Zhong Yi was startled, grabbed Shen Yan and ran forward.

    Yan Cheng: "Today is the opening ceremony, and no one is allowed to make a fuss. It happens once in four years, don't go out and embarrass me, do you hear me?" The neat red queue shouted in unison:

    "I heard it!"

    I don't know why, but Zhong Yi felt inexplicably ignited. This time the team is not only the figure skating team, every event is gathered together, representing the pace of red going to the world. This is the first time in her life and the best chance to prove herself.

    The success this time means that she can really put aside the bad grades in her previous life and start her life from scratch. Another point, she glanced at Shen Yan next to her - she

    could also witness that the king of figure skating had once again reached the peak in front of her eyes.

    Sensing Zhong Yi's gaze, Shen Yan turned around: "What?"

    Zhong Yi shook his head, and said, "I just think it's really happiness to win glory for the country."

    Shen Yan nodded in agreement: "I think we can make the country proud."

    It was the first time Zhong Yi heard such an "arrogant" tone in Shen Yan's mouth. She felt more youthful, and she was almost exposed to starry eyes.

    There were too many people to fit in one bus, so Zhong Yi and Shen Yan followed Yan Cheng to find a seat. Because there is no need for training, and there is nothing heavy on his body, Zhong Yi took out his mobile phone after a long absence, and sat in the car to play for a while.