Chapter 48

When Zhong Yi pulled Shen Yan's wrist and walked out of the room, Ming Yue and Liu Song faced the worried faces. Mingyue also seemed worried about Shen Yan, and rushed over without listening to them.

    Seeing their unnatural expressions, Shen Yan liked to understand.

    It's nothing more than that, usually, his performance is too indifferent, and he is very comfortable with all pressures. This time, it suddenly collapsed because of some trivial things, and it didn't match the way it used to be.

    Fortunately, Mingyue and the others didn't think there was anything wrong. After all, they are all human beings, and they all break down sometimes. What's more, as a competitive athlete, Shen Yan's mentality was too good to be scary.

    "Mingyue! Let's have a cheat meal today! Shen Yan won't go to training anymore." Zhong Yi diverted the topic.

    Of course Mingyue agrees, before she went out to buy things and met the team's logistics, the logistics very seriously told Mingyue that she could leave it to the team to buy. She doesn't have to go outside now, it's very easy.

    Liu Song handed over the safflower oil, Zhong Yi took it, and let Shen Yan sit on the sofa. The safflower oil was brought from China, and the smell of "everyone's name" immediately spread throughout the house.

    Zhong Yi also clearly saw that Shen Yan's facial features wrinkled indistinctly.

    She lowered her head to hide her smile, it turned out that Shen Yan also had such a childish side. The bruises on his knees were rubbed open, Zhong Yi didn't dare to do it, and finally handed it to Liu Song.

    With that strength, it hurts just to look at it.

    On the right side of the sofa is Shen Yan who is applying medicine, and Ming Yue has already gone back to the room. Zhong Yi was worried and sat on the other side, just in time to recall what happened just now.

    In fact, in this life, since Grandma Shen Yan passed away, Zhong Yi has not seen him immersed in grief for too long, this kind of normality is actually too abnormal in her opinion. Usually she was unwilling to dig in detail, but this time she had to face up to the status of this matter in Shen Yan's heart.

    In her previous life, she learned from the Internet that Shen Yan had disappeared from public view for a long time because of this incident. The documentary at that time was played, which showed that Shen Yan also became serious during that period of time.

    She didn't know if she had her own reasons in this life, Shen Yan's performance made her feel that he had already digested himself. Now it seems that Shen Yan actually didn't want them to worry.

    I still remember that when I was reborn, Zhong Yi felt that she wanted to be with Shen Yan. Now I don't know why it has subtly become a family-like relationship.

    Thinking of this, Zhong Yi looked at the air and slightly bent the corner of his mouth.

    Although the four members of this "family" have strange relationships, such as employment relationship and teammate relationship, everyone is giving and warming up. She doesn't need to think too much, even if Mingyue has something to do, Shen Yan will help without hesitation.

    He looks like he's enjoying it.

    Zhong Yi said to Shen Yan who had already put down his trouser legs: "When we return to country A, let's change houses."

    Actually, it was just a whim, since they are "family members", it's okay to let the bond deepen a little bit.

    Shen Yan nodded without any hesitation.