Chapter 9

It was already evening when we arrived home slowly along the way. Zhong Yi's arm was so inconvenient, it was Yang Qinghe who helped her carry her luggage into the elevator.

    Zhong Yi was still humming, and opened the door in a good mood, and found that the atmosphere was not right as soon as he entered the room.

    It was already dark outside, but the whole house was still pitch-black. The only light source came from the TV, and the video of the figure skating competition was playing. And a figure with a blurred face was still sitting on the sofa, unable to see his expression clearly, but the atmosphere was extremely depressing.

    Zhong Yi understood when she saw this scene. Her mother didn't know what was going on crazy again. Normally, she would just enter the room silently at this time. She dragged the suitcase, took off her shoes and walked into the house as usual.

    "Your wings are stiff now, aren't you?" The tone was obviously very flat, but Zhong Yi was inexplicably horrified.

    Ignoring the voice, she walked to the center of the living room now, and she only needed to walk a few more steps to go back to her room, close the door, and enjoy her evening.

    "Stop!!" The voice suddenly rose, and it also came to my ears from the sofa.

    Zhong Yi flinched subconsciously, with a light hand, the luggage had been swept to the ground by Zhong Yao, with a sound of "Bang". In the whole room, as if the water suddenly reached the boiling point, it gradually became noisy from Zhongyi's perspective.

    An unknown fire.

    "What the hell are you doing!" erupted. The suitcase was directly kicked away by Zhong Yi, who questioned him face to face.

    What was waiting was not a louder suppression, but a crisp sound exploding from the ear, and pain that slowly spread. Zhong Yi covered her face: "Did I provoke you?"

    "Did I say that! You are not allowed to dance Bellman! Didn't I!" Sharp and mean, the woman in front of her looked angry.

    It's just for this little thing? It's ridiculous—

    "You're really unreasonable."

    She felt that Zhong Yao had gone crazy, and at this moment, apart from being inexplicable and angry, she just wanted to go back to the room quickly. Zhong Yao seemed to see her intention, and pressed firmly on her painful right arm.

    Cold sweat broke out suddenly, Zhong Yi gritted his teeth and endured the pain, and his eyes refused to admit defeat. Watching Zhong Yao show a creepy expression, pushing his hand, Zhong Yilian slammed his arm against the wall.

    This moment was comparable to the severe pain on the court. She instinctively squatted on the ground, her teeth trembling.

    A steady stream of sweat flowed out. Zhong Yao didn't give up, with a look of humiliation on her face, but her tone was not as high as before: "I told you not to let you dance, why, does it hurt if you get hurt?" "No..." Gritting her teeth: "I don't hurt.

    "

    "A dead duck with a hard mouth. Did that boy teach you your Behrman that day? I'll go find him and tell him to stay away from you and spend all day studying this unrefined thing." Zhong Yi squatted on the ground at this time,

    carrying Guang's Zhong Yao is like a demon crawling up from hell, with a hideous face. It must be crazy, this person's crazy words are true to his word, it is impossible for him to let her cause trouble to Shen Yan.

    "Don't go crazy! Treat your illness!"

    "I'm only doing it for your own good!"

    It's this sentence again, from childhood to adulthood, from past life to present life, she has heard it countless times, like a curse, It's for your own good...