- : 🐻 first talk... 🐻 : -

Two days later....

Y/n pov

I reached school but as soon as i entered the gate i felt a sharp pain at my back and i fell down.... I looked up to see lisa and her gang.....

    I begged her not to beat me but she kept kicking me.... My elbows all were bruished.... She slapped me hard there was a mark of her fingers.... She pulled my hairs.... I cried out loud telling her to stop but she kept on beating..... She kicked me one last time and i fell down....

I slowly got up on my leg and saw i was late foe class.... Its mr. Kim's class.....

I ran to my class covering my bruises......

Mr. Kim: miss. Y/n u r late....

Y/n: actually sir i fell down while running......

At that point the entire class started laughing.... But    mr. Kim showed him hands to stop.... He checked me out for a better min and told me to sit....

Mr. Kim: ms. Y/n plz meet me after class......

I was nervous i thought i will escape before he notices... Its shameful becoz never teacher gave me detention and i fear that.....

Soon the bell rang... Everyone rushed out... I was going to but a voice called me.....

Mr. Kim: ms. Y/n i told u to wait ig...

Me: yes sir.. I just forgot....

He slowly came close to me and towered my body... Well he is good tall than me....

Mr. Kim: did someome beat u?

I was surprised at his question... How he came to know? I didn't say then... I looked at him face surprised but... Looked away...

Me: no-no-no sir i tripped on my legs....

Shit why do i need to stutter....

Mr. Kim slowly tried to bring his hands near my face.... But i flinched bad.... This is becoz lisa bullies me so much that a hand too makes me scared.....

He noticed my reactions....
Me: sorry mr. Kim i have to go.....

Mr. Kim: y/n wait!!

He called i heard but i knew if i waited long maybe i could have broken down.....

Taehyung pov

I saw a red hand print on her face... Though she had a mask on but i saw somehow..... I am pretty sure she is bullied.... But y she doesn't open up.....

Also i heard she is a nerd well ye that shows her academic results.... But.... Idk why i felt a sting in my heart for this.....

But i just shrugged it away and went home......

Jimin: hey bro whats up?

Me: hey jimin nothing just thinking.... Well u know a girl y/n from my class...

Jimin: oo umm that nerd ig... Ye... She is good. But why do u ask?

Me: hmm.... Well i need to go i will telk u later bye bro....

Jimin: ok bye see u then

I went home.... And after dinner sat down to check the homeworks of my class students....

Then i saw her copy there.... I started checking.... She did pretty good but.... There r some mistakes from the previous day learning... Ig she is having doubts.... Before closing i noticed some dried tear drops on the page...... I stared there for sometime... Then shrugged it away......

Next day.........

I was entering school when i suddenly heard a grouo discussion.....

??: listen u see that bitch nerd got a chance to talk to mr. Kim... Lets beat her up.... Haa well we like to beat her anyway.. For no reason.. She is a pathetic bitch..

??: do u know she is total innocent and doesn't even  know how to kiss 😂😂😂😂.....

I felt so much anger i went from there  directly to the staff room.... And saw i have first class with her......

Time skip....

I started my class but y/n didn't come... I poked my head outside ones and saw two boys caring a girl body to the infirmary.... And it stuck.... Is it her......

That time the bell rang... All went and i got a chance to see her there.....

I ran to the infrimary.... And saw her lifeless body there.... I asksd the nurse...

Me: nurse what happened to her?

Nurse: umm mister kim... U - am - i can't say....  She told me not to say....

Me: i am her teacher she is also my responsibility no one will know u just tell me...

Nurse: actually mr. Kim the gang beat her up.... They do it everyday.. But today i see they have made her pass out today... She was even bleeding... They have cut her leg culf side.... I fear she won't wake today....

All that came in my mind that time was....

Mr. Kim: i will take her.....

With that the day ended......