- : 🐻 chapter 14🐻 : -

He hungrily started to kiss me..... Everymoment pulling me closer...

He started kissing my jaws..... I whimper...

Me: tae mmm... Aaaaaa....

He smirked..... And gave a tight spank...

Taehyung : what mmm?...

Me: sorry daddy...

Taehyung: oo yes baby girl...

He went down to my collarbone... And everytime he kissed... He chanted...

Taehyung : mine..... Mine..... mine... I waited for this so much jagiya aaaahh......

He made me sit on the counter.... divided my legs and stood in between......

After a while he started stradling him.... Where our cores we rubbed.... I was still at the new feeling..... Soon he picked me and went to the bedroom.... He put me in bed and crawled to me...

Taehyung : baby we can stop this hmm... Just tell me u feel comfertable?...

Me: if its u i have no problem tae... I----

He didn't waste anytime and kissed me again pouring all love in it.....

I felt his hands on my panty.... He was frustrated to open it so he just tore it up......

Me: tae it was new wh----...

He hovered me and the moment i started to say he slided one finger in my hole..... And pulled it in and out roughly...

Idk how but it made me moan instantly.... He was looking in my eyes... Watching how i love it.....

I held his face and brought him to a kiss...... And my hands went to his pants...... He groaned...

Taehyung : ghh..।. Mmmm...

He put another finger... It just added more pleasure....

Me: ouuu fuck taem...

Taehyung: u like it how my fimgers fucks u crazy..... That u can't focus ur eyes hmm... Baby.......

He slapped my pussy lightly...

Basically my eyes were white due to pleasure.......after sometimes i cum on his fimgure.... He just sucked his fingers in front of me....

He then opened his shirt and pants... I was drooling at his abs...

Taehyung : like what u see babe....

Me: yes...

Taehyung : yes what baby?...

Me: yes daddy...

Taehyung : oo u r such girl hmm... Daddy will fuck u stupid okay baby....

Taehyung pov

I stroke my dick with my hands.... Infront of her......

I hovered her..... And rubbed my tip to her core.... It made me moan...

Me: mmm hmmm....

She was uneasy with the feeling...

Me: baby u okay..? Should we stop...
Y/n: no baby wants u.....

I captured her lips and slowly slided in her......... We both gasped at the sudden contact...

Y/n: aaaghhh.... Fuxk it hurts...

Me: it will go baby... Ok... Just sometime... Ahhh....

I gave her sometime to adjust... And pulled it out... And again pushed in....

Me: u r so tight baby.... I need to fuck u to loosen up u ha.... Naughty girl...

Y/n: u can move....

I started to move...... We looked into each other and were drunk in love..... At this point we were drunkards of love.....

I speed up my pace... I felt us to closer...

Y/n : faster daddy... Fasterr...... Ooo fuck....

Me : u like that don't u... Hm.... Mmmm ye (spank) hmmm ye(spank)... Ouu... So soft and tight pussy.......

We were going to cum.... I captered her lips and cummed on her tummy....

I collapsed on her.... He slowly stroke my back to calm me down.....

Me: baby i am sorry i hurt u....

Y/n: u never hurt me... U showed me that how much u love me baby.... I trust u.......

Slowly we drifted off to sleep....

Its a total smut chapter... Well u hungry people... Ahem.... Whats next?. Do you all want more happy time or something twisty...