- : 🐻 shopping🐻 : -

??: enjoying it?

I hurriedly looked behind to see taehyung with a towel wrapped around his waiste....

I quickly covered my eyes... With my hands....

Taehyung : its fine y/n.... Just wait downstairs i am coming.... We will have breakfast then go for shopping.... Cause we need ur dress...... And wear mask... We don't wanna get caight right..?

Me: ok.. I will wear one bye...

I went downstairs.....

Taehyung pov

She was looking so cute like that.... Ha only if she knew what she made me feel... I signed... Lets get ready....

Then i heades downstairs

Then i heades downstairs.... To find her siting quitely on the sofa....

Looking hella cute....

I was staring didn't realise that she was calling since ages.....

Y/n: taehyung?????!!!!!

Me : ooo ye y/n.... Lets go....

We headed to the shopping mall...

At the mall.......

We went to a store the prize were high for her not mine.....

Y/n pov:

Me: taehyung they have high price leave it... Lets go to another store....

I felt like using his money... I feel guilty...

Taehyung : nope don't worry i won't think u a gold digger u have a cause y/n and moreover i like it soo... No issue......

He then told me to select some dressed.....

While walking suddenly i saw a couple... They were kissing.. Mmmm how does it feel i never know...

Haaaaaa god can't u send some one who will help me out....

Suddenly

Taehyung : they do love each other see how they r kissing m..... Haaa nice......

He was beside me... Saying these.....

Suddenly i got an idea...  Will he?

I then chose some... Showed him wearing those and we then headed off......

We sat in the car.... When he spoke...

Taehyung : y/n i saw ur half yearly copies previously umm... U did great but something u did wrong ig regarding the trigonometry identities part... So i am there now uk u can tell me.... I will teach u anything ok.....

Y/n: ok thanks..... I will think bout it...

We reached home........ From a roadside shop we bought some ice cream..... I said not to tho....

After getting fresh i came downstairs.... We had dinner.....

Taehyung: lets have ice cream.....

Me: no.... U will catch cold.... Don't have.......
Taehyung : yaah! Come on we bought these....

Me: keep it in the freeze.... Tomorrow we can have.....

With that i went to my home saying good night.....

Mid night.......

Again my sleep broke i went down to have water..... I saw his room door slightly open that the thought of the previous night flashed... Unknowingly i blushed........ And remembered...

Taehyung : anything.....

Haaaaaa!!!!

I went down to see two ice cream cups kept on table empty...

I thought surely he had eaten.... Anyway.... I then procceeded to my room...

I was going to close his door but i heard.....

Taehyung : water plz..... He was talking in sleep....

I hurriedly went in... To check....

I saw his face was total red.... I touched his forehead and hell he was burning......

My eyes widened... Thats y i told not to have those... But no one listens... Ghhhhh......

I decided to bring wet towel to keep on his forehead......

I brought towel and some medicines... Well i had paracetamol in my school bag... So ye......

I kept the bowl on the side table.. And started to treat him.....

After sometime Temperature was a lil less...... I called....

Me: taehyung can u sit a lil... U have to take medicine ok.... Try to get up...

Taehyung : aaahhh~~~~ ca-can u ho-hold me...?.

Me: ye.... Come on...

I held him... And made him sit and supported him to the head board.....

I went to bring water from the tea table... I took the water and turn around to see him going to slide to the side by loosing balance.... I ran to him...

I sat by his side and soon his face fell down directly across my neck.... He was moreover lieing on me.... I was flustered but at that moment i only thought of his health....

I put my hands around his head and supported.... Then i took the medicine from my side and...

Me:  open ur mouth plz.... Tae tae??

Taehyung: mmmhmmm~~ no....

Me: take  it... U have fever..... Ok?

He opened his mouth... I made him have the medicine....

I then laid him.... On his bed and was going to leave.... Suddenly he held my hands....

Taehyung: do- don't go-oo plz.. Stay....
He  whispely told me.....

I had no choice...  So i just held his hand and sat on the floor.....

Unknowingly i slept with my head beside his......

------------------------------....