- : 🐻 breaking down infront of him🐻 : -

Time passed....

The school is over now.... I went to the infirmary and saw her still out.....

I informed the nurse and took her in a bridal style and went towards my car..... I hope she doesn't panick...

I kept her beside the drivers seat... And when i went to attach the belt i felt that i world stopped..... I was drowned in her beauty.....

This is because its the first time i am seeing her without mask... She hides such a beautiful face why......

Anyways i started driving.... After sometime she started to move... I stopped the car by the side... And waited for her consciousness...

She opened eyes.... First took some time to adjust then she looked around and panicked.....

But i held her hands....

Me: ms. Y/n its me ur professor mr. Kim... Listen first don't freak out... Ik u must be wandering why u r here....
Its because u passed out and were out the entire day... U were not waking up so i decided to bring u with me.. Cause i thought u might not like the principal indulgment in ur matter....

Y/n: ye-ye -ye thanks sir for understanding....... But can u leave me at my home....

Me: but u r not at good health if something happe---

Y/n: i am fine sir just drop me...

She told mw the address and i took her there...... Suddenly i smelled something burning........ I parked the car because he house was a lil inside and we have to walk there.....

The closer we reached the smell became strong..... And i just froze looking that the sight infront.....

There was a fire....

Y/n Pov

I reached there... Searching my house keys... Suddenly a fireman came..

Fireman: do u know who lives in xxxx appartment?

Me: oo thats my one...

Fireman: miss ur house is on fire.... still some part is not danaged... But the fire is spreading if u need anything plz take those.....

My feet stuck there what do they mean my house is on fire.....

I went closer to see more than half of my house is already ash.....

I ran there all trued to hold me....
Mr. Kim was seeing me... He tried to stop me.... But i ran inside and the first thing i did was to take my family photo from there... Then i went to my locker where my dad stored money for my college...  We were not that rich... And now i carry on working at a café....

I took those n came out side..... I lost my control and fell on the floor....

Suddenly i felt a coat wrapped around me.... I looked up to see mr. Kim...

We were very close completely lost in his eyes... Suddenly he spoke.....

Ms-ms- y/n.....

Me : just call me y/n cause we r outside ....

Everything became hezy i couldn't think of anything....

Mr. Kim: y/n u can stay with me till this is reconstructed....

Me: but...

Mr. Kim: no y/n.... U r my student i have responsibilites on u too....

I agreed... He suddenly took me jna bridal style and went car.....

Soon we reached infront a house... It was of medium size good for a living...
I opened the door and step outside.. He went out snd came to my side.....

Suddenly i remembered everything from the start of the day... How they beat to almost death snd now that my house is gone... I was shaking  hard....

Soon i felt something warm wrapped me.... The smell was aquous marine... I love that......

Warm breath blew my hairs... That i came to know that it was mr. Kim..

Me: mr- mr-- mr. Kim... I i don't-----

Mr. Kim: call me taehyung when we r alone and uk y/n u can cry in my arms i will always hide you from the world but plz don't from mee....

Thats wht i wanted to hear and then i couldn't control anymore i cried in his arms...... And to my surprise he was there the whole time.......