- : 🐻 Second session🐻 : -

Y/n pov....

The whole day was boring but taking so much rest i am fine now.... But something ate my mind...

I thought: i shouldn't do thos with taehyung..... Why i am such a dumbass that i am sitting and eating on his money...... I am really a burden...... Ig i will tell taehyung that i got a job at a cafe.... And i will move out within 3 weeks after i get my salary...........

I cleaned the house a bit..... Its 5:30 taehyung will be here any minute....

I kept my books on the table.....

Suddenly the door bell rang... I went downstairs to open it.....

It was taehyung.......

Me: ooo welcome home....

Taehyung: ye how r u feeling now? U ate right....?

Me: yah mr kim don't be so worried i am fine see.....

I jogged a lil.... But i didn't realise that something was joghing too.....
But taehyung realised it... He clinched his jaws....

Taehyung : y/n i will fresh up then we start with maths ok i mean today's class u missed so i will teach u those....

Me: ok boss....

We both chuckled....

Time skip.....

Its now 8:30pm.... He taught me for more than 2 hours....... I was tired.... Suddenly i remembered what i wanted to say so i called him...

Me: taehyung... I have something to tell you.... Um...

Taehyung : ye say it y/n....

Me: actually i was searching for a job recently and hopefully i got one at a near by café..... I wanted to say that i will move to my new apartment after i get my salary.....

I was smiling but when i looked up... I met a furious taehyung.... He was red in anger....

Taehyung Pov.

After so much she is tellinv she will leave me..... After catching feelings.... She will leave me.... She didn't think of me......

Me: why do u think so ha?....

Y/n: i-i am being a burden to u... And see if someone knows i am staying with a professor... Both u and me will be thrown out of school...... I want the be-------

I couldn't resist her telling this..... I hardly smashed my lips on her....

Basically we were sitting on a mat on the floor and she was close to me that our knees were in toughed......

I thew the table and hovered her tiny body to kiss her......

I forgot who she was all i wanted is to show her where she belongs to.... But i can't fuck her......

I smashed my lips... And started to kiss in an aggressive manner.....

She tried to cop up with my pace..... But i didn't gave attention to those... I tilted my head more, holding nape with one hand and another one supporting me.....

I pushed my body towards her and she went back.... Doing this i trapped her between the wall and me...

We were sitting and kissing.... I tried to put my tough in but she didn't allow.. M

Ooo i forgot she didn't know this..... I smirked...

I kept my another hand on her shoulder slowly bringing it down aroumd her boobs..... And she gasped...... I immediately took the chance to put my tongue in...... She wiggled....

I sucked her tongue..... Her hands were on my chest.....

Suddenly she broke the kiss breathimg heavily looking down......

I was looking at her my eyes never left her.....

Me: look at me..

She slowly looked at me....

Me: will u still go?

Y/n: taehyung i---

I again captured her lips give her a hard smotch.....

Me: will u?
Y/n: liste------

I this time hardly pressed my lips slightly biting her

Me: u belong to me... U won't go.. Will u?

Y/n: no

...

I was satisfied
.....

Y/n Pov

God what just happend... mmmmm

But ig i have to be a lil naughty wait taehyung...

Me: was this our second session?

He looked at me wide eyed...

Taehyung : waaa!!

Me: can i do how u did to me?

Taehyung : u don'--------

I cut him off... I smashed my lips....

He gasped from it i bit his lower lip and he opened his mouth  ....

I aggressively sucked on his tongue.... He moaned...

Taehyung : mmm~~~ y/n... Uhhh....

I was satisfied.... I smirked and detached my lips....

I looked at him....

Me: did i do good teacher?....

Taehyung : he chuckled..... Ha yes.... Now let me go....

He laughed.... We were in an awkward position.....

Time skip.....

We slept.....