- : 🐻 taking care of me🐻 : -

Next morning....

Y/n Pov

My alarm rang causing me to wake up..... And the sight from previous night flashed in my mind......

I blushed really hard... Anyway i freshened up... And went down...

I was feeling happy today i don't know why

I was feeling happy today i don't know why... Anyway that same thing going to happen at school... Ughh....

I went downstairs to see him sitting on the table serving food...

Taehyung : o y/n u r up... Come breakfast is ready.....

I just nod my head and sit on the table to have food.....

He also insisted me to come with him in his car that he would leave me before school area but refused..... Already i have been a burden and so no more......

Me: i will taehyung no problem..... Bye...

Taehyung : come home early ok?

Me: oooo yeee.... Now bye....

I kissed his cheek quickly and....

Taehyung Pov

She kissed me suddenly on my cheeks.... I was shockingly standing there.... She was intending to move out but....... I held his hand from back and pulled her towards me......

She was looking at me with her doe eyes.... I held her face with my right hand snd placed a deep peck on the forehead...... Her eyes were closed and mine tooo.....

I then released her.... She was blushing mess and quickly went out to school.....

Later i too went to school with my car......

Time skip....

I was in y/n's class.......

Me: ok so students look over the sum i taught today and ask me at any step u find difficult to umderstand......

I saw her looking at her copy deeply.... No wonder she is the topper haaaa....

Suddenly.....

Lisa: ss~~ sir? Can u come here plzz...?

Y/n Pov

I rolled my eyes... Why she needs to be like this... She beats me so much now she acting a total innocent infront of him... As if he will fuck her.... I mentally slapped myself.... Day by day i am also learning to curse......

Taehyung : yes ms. Lisa what is it.?

He went upto her...... And she turned towards him.... She asked the question.....

Taehyung was teaching her and she was looking at him seductively.... She intensionally kept her palm on his hand........ And he didn't say anything....  Well what can he say...

I rolled my eyes.... And concentrated on my work....

The bell rang all went out....

Time skip....

School ended now i am returning home... Well taehyung's house and mine are on same route so no one suspects... And surprisingly today lisa didn't disturb me.......

It was dark already.... I was walking suddenly i heard laughs from my back.... Then all of a sudden everything went black....

I squinted my eyes open i heard laughs.... I panicked......

There i saw lisa and her boyfriend looking at me and laughing like maniacs...... Then lisa held my head and her boyfriend presses a bottle in my mouth...... I tried my level best to remove it by movingbmy head but lisa was holding it.....

I prevented from drinking but at last he pressed it more into my throat and forcefully made me drink.... My throat burned with the liquid.... And they kept on with it.... After sometime i heard a car honking multiple times.... And then everything black out....

Taehyung Pov

I got some work at school today so i was bit late... Aahhh maybe y/n has already reached... She might be worried.....

I was already on my route a few blocks before my house... I saw two figures holding another person and was forcefully doing something....

I honked multiple times and the two ran away dropping a bottle.....

I went out of my car and ran towards the passed out person.... And my heart broke at the scene..... It was y/n.... I noticed the bottle beside me.... It was high percented alcohol.....

My mind went blank..... I quickly took her in my car and went to hospital..... I immediately called the nurse reaching there.... She was passed out....

The doctor took her for check up.... And told me that she has been given high alcohol and since she never took even a sip it is hurtimg for her..... He told me that its not a problem..... She will wake after sometime but she might act like a drunk person for some hours....... Like uk dizzy ok i understand......

I them took her home....

After reaching i took her in a bridal style and walked to her room... I tugged her in her bed and went......  She needs sleep... If she wakes now she will be dizzy and tomorrow she will be fine......

Ha god.... Its cruel for her....

" I don't know i just want to protect her...... No mattet what"..

I left her room.... To get freshened up......